chapter 5

• Next day •

Jungkook woke Up when he feel weight on his chest. He open his eyes and rub his eye to clear vision. Then he look down just to see tae was sleeping on his chest with pout.

" cute " kook mumble with small smile seeing fluffy boy. Tae snuggle more on kook chest sneaking some comfort. Kook patted his head softly letting boy sleep for sometime.

Soon kook got Up from bed and keep pillow beside tae Who snuggle on pillow sleeping soundly. Kook sigh before went towards bathroom to fresh Up.

Taking shower kook come out the shower only in bathrobe as he dry his hair with towel. Kook glance at tae Who was still sleeping. Kook went towards his closet and change his cloth.

Kook comb his hair and wore his writs watch before spraying perfume

Kook comb his hair and wore his writs watch before spraying perfume. Kook walked out the room. As he climb the stairs all servant and maids bow to him as kook just nodded his head and walk toward dining table.

He sat on dining table. What he saw make him frown. He glance at chef Who was looking down.

" why only this much where is little master food " Kook said looking at chef Who look down and said with slow voice.

" I dont know what little master like to eat soo I didn't made. " The chef said making kook humm. Kook think for sometime then said.

" do one think make strawberry milkshake and some strawberry porridge. " Kook said as chef nodded and left from there while bowing.

" mommyyy " kook heard tae voice as he glance at stair just to see tae was coming while rubbing his eyes. His hair again became messy.

" come here " Kook gesture to come closer Who walk toward kook with pout. Kook comb tae hair with his finger.

" do you know how to bath? " kook said as tae nodded his head.

" Okay then go and take bath I'll keep your cloth on bed hmm " Kook said as tae nodded with pout and went toward kook room to take bath while kook went behind him. Then keep cloth on bed and left from there.

Kook was waiting for tae in dining table when tae come. Kook glance at tae and his breath hitched seeing tae fit perfectly in his ( kook) old cloths.

" its fit perfectly " kook said glancing at tae Who look at himself

" Huuu " tae title his head as kook shook his head and call tae and made him sit beside him.

" waahhhh strawberry taetae love strawberries. " Tae said his eyes sparkle seeing his favorite food as kook chuckle and started feed him.

• Time skip •

" where chu going " tae ask when he saw kook was wearing his shoes.

" to work Bub " kook said after wearing his shoes.

" nununu goo " tae said holding kook hand prevent him to go.

" But Bub I've to go. Its important to go " kook said but tae was not ready to leave kook. Somehow kook convinced him and left for his work.

|| time skip ||

Kook come to his office when one man bow and said.

" Boss Suga sir is here " Kook nodded and walked towards his cabin and push door open just to see suga was sitting there.

" kookie " Suga said as kook sat and then they started to discuss about there work. Soon Suga left for some work while kook call someone to his cabin.

" I want information about someone and i want everything. His background dont leave single information " kook with cold voice make that person nodded.

" Leave " In no Time the person went to do his work.

Kook was sitting on his throne while his one leg upon another leg playing with pen when someone knock on the door.

" come " The person bow and place the file in front of him Who nodded and gestures him to leave. Kook open file and started to read details.

Name - Kim taehyung Little name - Kim taetae Age - 20occupation - Nothing

Name - Kim taehyung
Little name - Kim taetae
Age - 20
occupation - Nothing.

" Kim taehyung " kook mumble tracing his finger on taehyung name. Then he flip paper and started to read further.

( Details :- Kim taehyung a 20 years old drop out student. He dont have parents he was abdomen by his step parents when they found out his little space. He was sell to mental hospital. His step dad is most wanted terrorist. Who do illegal work. He do work in human trafficking. { Kook heart started to beat after reading the information he read further } The hospital where tae was send was also involve in this illegal work. They give people shocks when they died they sell there there organs just for money. Somehow tae became safe because a old lady Who work there. She help tae to escape or there next target was tae but he became safe. Thought CCTV we found tae was harass by some gang but he somehow save himself and end up infront of mafia car)

Kook quickly call Suga and told him to come fast. He was totally shock by information he receive. He can't believe what he just read. Kook quickly drank the water to clam himself down.

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

How was today part. Let me know your review in comment section

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻