chapter 7

" What the hell ? What do you mean by u didn't find any information " Kook shout while banging his hand on table making everyone flinch.

" Kook clam down " Suga said seeing angry bunny who is ready to shoot everyone.

" B-oss t-he back-gro-und is a-ll cle-ane-d w-e w-oul-dn't fi-nd an-ythi-ng " The man said while stuttering.

Kook sat on his chair and close his eyes trying to clam down his anger. Suga put glass of water on kook table.

" Drink the water and cool down your anger kookie " Suga said went behind kook and started to message his shoulder.

There was completely silence. When silence broke by kook.

" Let's visit that mental hospital first Get the car ready " Kook said and in no time everyone left to do what kook told except suga.

" Boss car is ready " Kook humm and took his coat before leaving place with suga.

In no time the car stop in front of hospital gate as kook got down from car wearing his glasses.

Kook look at hospital building in front of him

Kook look at hospital building in front of him. The hospital was not big but it was not small too. Kook started to walk inside with suga by his side and his mans follow him behind.

Inside the hospital. Kook was sitting on chair while Two doctors are forcefully kneeling in front of kook and Kook mens are pointing gun on there head.

" Do you know Who sold this boy to you and Who is this person and where he is now " Kook spoke breaking silence while showing tae pics.

" Yes sir, he is Kim taehyung, his step dad sold him to us. But after this we have no contact with him. " The one doctor spoke with scared tone. While others doctor nodded his head. Kook humm in response.

" Take this two morons in my basement and take patience out this building careful and burn this hospital. " Kook order and left from there with suga while kook mens drag two morons with them.

" plss leave us what did we did. " The one doctor said while mens are dragging him.

After complete his work kook reach his home. He went inside and remove his shoes.

" Tae.. Taetae " Kook shout when a bear come out of nowhere and jump on kook Who hold him and chuckle.

" Mommy miss chu " Tae said while snuggling on kook neck inhale his fragrance. While kook carry tae to his room.

" mommy miss his taetae too " Kook said peck tae forehead loving.

" Did you eat anything. " Kook asked after he put tae on bed Who whine.

" Nuuuu mommy feed taetae " Tae said with pout as he make grabby hands towards kook want kook to carry him in his arm again.

" let me get fresh Up then we will eat together Okay " Kook said patting tae head. Then kook walk toward closet and took out pair of night dress and went toward bathroom to change it. After sometime kook come out the bathroom wearing comfortable cloth and he saw tae was sitting on bed waiting for him.

Kook carry tae to kitchen and feed him food

Kook carry tae to kitchen and feed him food. He also eat himself right Now tae laying on bed while kook was inside the bathroom. After sometime kook come out bathroom while adjusting his T-shirt. He went toward tae and lay beside him as soon as kook laid tae hug him tightly and put his head on kook chest.

" Mommy tell story taetae " Tae said looking Up at kook.

" Ehh story? But I dont know any story. " kook said caress tae hair. Tae became silent and snuggle on kook chest.

" Its Otay "  tae mumble against kook chest. Kook thought for sometime then decide to tell story to tae.

" soo listen. There was a tortoise and rabbit. One day they both make bet Who can run fast....... " then kook continue while patting tae back. Kook stop when he heard snores coming from his chest. He look down and smile when he saw tae fall asleep while drooling on kook chest. Kook wipe tae drool and cover him perfectly making him look cocoon.

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

How was today part. Let me know your review in comment section

80+ votes and 30+comments for Next part

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻