22. Dhokhebaazi

Paying the bills of tea, she started walking again. The heat is increasing slightly, all people out for morning walk, are going back own way. She felt a headache predicting the irritation of whole day like professor's blathering, sister's nagging, parents' yelling and neighbour aunt's *barking* for dressing sense. "Suorer bachcha!" (Child of a pig) She abused in her mind.

Most probably the almighty didn't make her day as bad as she was predicting, as she suddenly came in front of a boy who was coming from opposite side. "Mayank!?" First she couldn't believe her eyes until he also recognised her, "Mihu ?"

The highly unexpected meeting dragged them aside of footpath. Mihu tried hard to conceal her zeal. After some formal conversation she asked;

"Suddenly Kolkatai ? Ki byapar ? (What's the matter ?")

Mayank thought a bit before answering the embarassing question which he wanna escape. He was also happy with the reunion though, after the grief of betrayal he carried from Mumbai, Mihu's appearance gave him such a green grass-field. She is someone, whom he can trust to share his feelings.

"I was here from previous three months. Went Mumbai for a week and now came back again"

"Why here ? You were building career in Mumbai naa ? So ?" Mihu understood with his dry fake smile that something something happened wrong.

"Son kotha ki jekhane sekhane bola jaye ? (Can everything be spoken anywhere ?) Let's go for a tea"

"But I've just taken it"

"Take another cup with me"

Tea is the only thing that bangalis won't deny to devour as much as they can. At gossip, at work break, at headache, at happiness, at sadness, at illness.............. anytime anywhere tea is our best friend.

In a tea stall of roadside, Mayank explained everything to her. The branches of conversation went so long, not looking at the clock. She became late for college but consoling the broken Mayank is her first initiation----

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ishan faced Ruturaj and Rishabh while going out from house dressed up with glazing shirt and tight pant, clearly flexing the sexy thigh-shape, flaunting an evil eye pendant in neck, earrings and bracelets. Sunglasses half tuck in shirt's button line, spread huge amount of perfume that caused headache to his brothers.

"Oye! Kidhar chala hero banke ?"

"Samjhe nahi bhaiya ? Date hai Shubi ke sath" Rishabh grinned. "Ishie, condom liya hai naa ?"

"Haan liya hai, tere liye. Jab Shreyas sir ke ghar extra class karne jayega tab de dunga. BKL!" Ishan kicked his twin's butt before getting over the stairs.

Ruturaj almost fell down on floor with his brothers' convo. He blabbered in his mind - "dad should use condom then I wouldn't have polluted my ears today!"

Ishan was abusing Rishabh in his mind while walking through their colony, suddenly someone called him from behind. That person made him more irritated.

"Saale manhoos!" He gnashed in low voice seeing Abhishek behind him. "Kya chahiye ?"

"Ishu, I need your help"

Ishan would abuse more but Abhi's puppy eyes didn't let him that cruel. Instead he said, "sorry, mujhe jaldi hai"

"Please Ishan!" He almost pleaded, "I know I've annoyed you so much in past... but this time I really need your help"

"Bol kya chahiye"