Sarah 21

"My lovely take care fly safe", myra hugs me.

When I went back to U. S after returning from milan.

The first thing I did was to meet myra, we shared a delighted time with each other for like hours.

Myra has always been my bestu, since I came in U. S she was always with me and supported me in my highs and even in my lows.

"Definitely, but I am sad that you cannot make it to india for my brothers engagement", I say expressing sad.

" Oh lovely, I am really sorry, but my boss isn't lending me the leaves, he said that he would only allow me for leave once, then I should decide if I want to come for engagement or wedding ", she says, expressing same sadness as me.

"I wanted you for both but.... ", I stop because my heart sinks.

She and I have always included each other in all events, and now that she's not available for my brothers wedding I feel sad.

" Send me your pictures in all the traditional wears, and keep me updated", she says and hug me.

"Also keep me update with all the spice between you and your sexy man", she whispers in my ears and leave me.

I updated her with each and everything happened between me and siddharth from the start and she's more curious to know about it further.

" Don't call my man sexy, I know he is but you shouldn't call him by one", I say and both of us chuckle.

I look at siddharth who's on call with the coat hanged in his hand.

I hate how handsome he looks, because every girl simps on him and so now is my best friend.

"Ba-bye, take care", myra says and siddharth comes from behind.

" Shall we?", he asks motioning his eyes towards the boarding path.

"Offcourse you can, don't ask", myra says smiling.

" Well, only if my queen allows", he says smiling at myra.

"Stop you both", I say and hit siddharth on his chest with my elbow.

He grunts.

" That's what he sound every night you both are together?", myra teases.

"Myra stttooopppp", I say rolling my eyes, and patting her on her hands.

" Bye", I say and walk away with siddharth.

All the way flight I tease siddharth and love him, and tell him how much I wanted Myra to attend these events.

He does nothing but take all my tantrums lovingly and listens to my each and every word carefully.

                                🐣

"Pummppkinnnnnnnn", my brother calls me out and come to hug me, prisha, rohan and avijeet comes running following my brother.

" Bhai you're also here", maya bhabhi comes and hugs siddharth.

My eyes pops out looking maya bhabhi at my house.

"Oh my god bhabhi you're here", I exclaim and hug her tighter than siddharth did.

She and i both chuckle.

" Maa, called me and asked me to pick you up from here while coming", siddharth says.

I look at him, he didn't told me that bhabhi was here.

I asked and refused him to not come here but he didn't obey me this time.

Now I know why he's here.

Seductively Just Yours! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें