Chapter 6

July 4th, 1700. 7:00 PM

🏴‍☠.𖥔 𝐍𝐨𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 𖥔.⚓

I just finished eating dinner with my family and was helping my mom clean up. 

"So, Noah, What do you think of Alejandro? He's quite the charmer and is very nice."

"I don't like him."

"Why Noah? He's so friendly! Plus I didn't tell you earlier but he dropped off these flowers and card for you."

"I don't care."

"Noah, You know you have to settle down one day, and he's basically on a silver platter for you!"

"Mom, He's not the right one!"

"If you say so, as long as you're happy, I'm just worried you won't settle down with someone."

"I'm sorry Mom, but you can have the flowers"

"Thank You, Noah!"
She said, putting them in a vase.

I grabbed the card and left. 

❀𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽𓇼 ೀ ‧₊˚ ┊

The party started about an hour ago, everything just started to get exciting. We were all playing Spin the Bottle with a mix of seven minutes in heaven. Justin and Trent just went into the closet. I looked over at Cody who looked bored. 
"DID YOU HEAR THAT?"
Beth said.

"Beth, I don't think anyone wants to know what they're doing in there.."

Said Gwen.

"I DO!"
Said Katie and Sadie

I walked over to Cody tapping him on the shoulder. 

"You're acting emo like Gwen, yuck."
I whispered into his ear. 

"I'm just thinking of something"

"What??"

"Nevermind"

"Alright, Just know I'm always there"

"Thanks, sis"

"No problem"
I said, walking back to my seat.

🧜‍♂️⭒𝓒𝓸𝓭𝔂'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥⭑🫧

After a bit, I left the party. It wasn't that it was boring, I just kept thinking of the boy from 3 days ago, his tan skin, long brown hair that almost went past his shoulders, and those soft lips... 
 I went where I took him and sat on a rock nearby. Humans probably don't realize but they're so lucky. I wish I could have been human, but no. I'm a stupid Merman prince, it's just not fair! 
I stayed looking out for anything interesting, but there was nothing, I started to leave when I saw, Could it be?!

I swam over, but was mostly in the water so they couldn't see me. 
IT IS!

🏴‍☠.𖥔 𝐍𝐨𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 𖥔.⚓

I sat where I had been saved three days previously, I took the card out and threw it into the ocean. I sat on the sand wondering who saved me. I looked at the ground and when I looked up there were a pair of eyes staring at me. I jumped from shock and took 3 steps back. The person who was almost fully submerged in water lifted it's head. A brown-haired boy, with teal eyes, and a goofy but nervous look on his face. 
I didn't expect to find a dork this quick.