Prolouge

'EVERYBODY, RETREAT!' yelled Sasha ' KING'S ORDERS!'

What a useless hope she thought what was Dad thinking? To think we would stand a chance .... no, I must ensure they get safely to the other side. And I have to stay behind.

While all warriors, who were injured and those who were not, all with broken swords ran through the gateway mirror, her father, King Rupert, was lying on the ground. He had been hit in a vital spot, the stomach. He couldnt make it. Crying besides him was Sasha's sister Kiara.

'No! Dad!' she yelled ' No!'

Sasha started tearing up. She lost her Mother. She lost her friends in this bloodbath. Now her Dad. 

She stood next to her father.

' I see heaven. It's beautiful.' muttered her father ' Kiara. You are queen. Go after your subjects. The only way to dodge defeat is to conceal the gatway mirror. And from there, you are the misstress of the our beautiful home. Sasha, I am sorry. You cant go back'

'I know' Sasha nodded

'I am entrusting you to go guard the gateway mirror in this world. I could've asked someone else, but I feel like you are perfect for this. Protect the mirror. Pass it on. Dont ever let it get in the wrong hands.'

Sasha nodded ' yes father'

'Now, I will join your mother up in heaven' He said with a smile and closed his eyes closed. His soul left the body.

'Bye Dad' muttered Kiara

Kiara then looked at mirror.  Everyone else left. Kiara ran towards the mirror. She looked back at Sasha. 'Goodbye sis. I will never be able to see you again. Make Dad proud.' And then she turned back. She dissapeared.

Sasha scanned the surroundings. Demons, Giants, Monsters... they were still there looking for their next target.

Sash sprinted towards the mirror and grabbed it. She ran with it, out of the area.

Sho looked at her quiver. One arrow left. She looked at sword. No good. There, on the battlefield, she saw oil. Oil.... She lit her arrow on fire. She aimed it at the spilt oil and shot her last hope. And the place cought on fire. 

At least she was out of Hell. She put her hand on the mirror. It did not pass through. So the gateway was conceald. She saw her reflection. Her bluebell eyes, her black and blue hair, her face, her tears. She sighed. For now the gateway mirror was concealed. But there will be a day when it will open again, and a new battle will begin. She took the mirror and went towards the city. For now, she was safe. But once the gateway opens, Hell awakens. And, who will be the saviours of the multiverse? And