/the first time i saw him

noahs pov:

i had just come out from school and i started to walk across the feild to the bus station when i saw him
school had finished hours ago why was he still here sat on the swings?
i couldn't help but notice the way his golden hair shone in the setting sun light. his beautiful, green/blue, eyes locked on a tree near by
i was frozen in my place staring, i had never felt this way about someone before. it was like something in my heart had shifted, it felt like i had been hit by an arrow right through my heart trying to draw me towards him. i stood there for a few moments more. Before i could get the courage to go over to him, my friend ran up behind me.
"hey noah what are you doing? the bus is leaveing any minute now" asher said, he looked in the direction my eyes were locked onto and saw this golden haired
boy now sat with a girl "ohhh thats the new girl lila, you want me to introduce you to her?"
"ahhh yeah..." i said. i didn't want him to know i was looking at that handsom boy
wait? why was i thinking that i don't even know his name.
me and asher were now sat on the bus, i could not stop thinking about this mystery boy, why had i never seen him before i need to see him again.

the next day:

i was sat at the table with my friends not really listening to what they were saying, i could hear the odd thing but nothing interesting, my mind had not stopped thinking about him since yesterday. all i wanted to do was be near him again i needed to know his name i needed him.
asher started yelling my name in my ear until i pushed him away making him fall of the bench onto the floor.
"NOAAHHH! that wasnt very nice i was just trying to get you attention!?" asher cried
i looked at him for a second before bursting out laughing. he was sat on the floor next to the picnic table with a pout on his face, i gave him a few more secs before helping him up. the bell rang and we were on our way to class, as i walked through the door to the classroom and sat down the teacher came into the room and anounced that we had a new student in our class today.
"class today we have a new student joining us." she said "why don't you go take a seat at the back next to noah"
i heard my name and finally looked up, i felt like i was going to jump up in joy when i saw him. it was my golden haird boy how did he look even more perfect now, he started to walk over to me and for a moment i forgot i was in class it was like the time had slowed down. finally the chair next to me was pulled out making a loud noise snapping me out of my day dream.
as i looked next to me i saw him, so close i could kiss him, no i cant do that just get to know him.
"hi, im noah nice to meet you"
"ohh hi, im ethan it nice to meet you too"
"how come you have switched classes? your not a new student right?" i asked
"ohh haha yeah i was in the mr.martins class but i asked to move" he answered
"oh right haha, fair enough never like him anyway"
we sat chatting for the rest if the lesson lost in our own world, it felt like a dream, we were cut off when the bell rang and everyone started to get ready to leave for the day. before i walked away i said "well ethan it was nice to meet you lets hang out sometime"

A/N

hii i know this is very cringy haha but idk im board so i decided to write this haha
this is my first book so wont be great and most likey have alot of eras but it ok
hope you enjoy <3