Snake (Nagin) part -1

29 feb 2002 , the day coming in 4 years . when the snake queen had 2 new born babies in her hand . suddenly a battle happened their and snake queen get injured in the battle and now she take her children and naagmani (precious stone) in her hands and tries to escaping from their . naagmani is very precious for snakes . duty of snake queen is to take care of that naagmani that this stone never go to the wrong hands. When snake queen escaping from their ,suddenly queen get into a car accident .and she spell and give naagmani to one of her baby which cant show anyone ..After the accident two persons come out of the car and she tell everything about her and her daughters but not about naagmani .She also tell them about sudden changes will come in the bodies of the daughters and give all the responsibility to them and then she died.
Now 2023 At night...
A girl is sitting on car with four boys infront of a man named Mr.Sharma .
She says - why you betrayed us , I think you don't know who we oberois are ..
And you don't know what we do to that person who betrayed us.
Mr. Sharma- I didn't do intentionally, actually I became greedy , please forgive me please (crying) .
But that girl doesnt give a damn about him and said I think you should have thought before doing ..and then she put gun on his forehead ..
Because of fear he starts running away from there. And a truck arrives and he get into a truck accident .
One of the boy says - he died
Second one says - if anyone messes with us then they will die .and all the boys start laughing .
But the girl says - I dont want him to died so easily .I wanted to torture him but he died easily . but now I think we should leave for home .if anyone knows we did this then we will come to a problem . all agreed and they leave for home.