• ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰᴏᴜʀ •

Nishtha Sharma holding that letter in her hand felt a rush in her heart

Nishu : it's now or never!

Without wasting a single second nishtha took her phone and dialled Shubman's number! She knew what she was doing!

Shubman : haan Nishu bata!

Nishu : we broke up!

Shubman : you and Kushal? Why?

Nishu : tujhe bura nahi lagta tha?

Shubman : mujhe kyun bura-?

Nishu : you never felt bad that I was with him?

Shubman : Nishu dekh! Mujhe bura lagne wali baat nahi hai!

Nishu : Kya hum fir dost hai shubh? You never had anything for me? Everyone including Kushal was wrong? We didn't have anything special? Or maybe I was the only one feeling everything?

Shubman : Nishtha you know in coming days mujhe bohot kuch karna hai! I've to play for India! I've to do a lot! Mai inn sab chizon k baare mein abhi nahi soch sakta!

Nishtha : so you're rejecting me?

Shubman : Nishu Aisa nahi hai! Baba samjh baat ko! I've to play for India!

Nishu : toh play na!! Maine roka hai kya?

Shubman : haan toh for that I can't give attention to anything else na! Nishtha I'm not ready for this! That's all I can say!

Nishu : okay! Sorry! I think I ruined our friendship!

Shubman : no you didn't!

They were silent for a couple more minutes and then shubman said

Shubman : accha sunn , if  we win the finals then I'll call you! Tab Tak wait kar sakti hai mera?

Nishu : agar haar bhi Gaye to bhi call karna!

Nishu said this and cut the call!

The days passed, soon it was time for India U-19 to play the matches, India did an incredible job , shubman played so well  , it was the finale day and India won the U-19 worldcup 2018! Everyone came back to their dressing room celebrating their win , they had cakes & champagne all over them!

Riyan : boys let's party tonight!

Everyone agreed to that and they went back to their hotel rooms for some rest! Shubman took his phone and dialled Nishtha's number!

Nishtha : shubh!!! Congratulations!!! So proud of you!!! Sab bohot khush hai!!! We love youuu!!!

Shubman : I love you!

There was silence from Nishtha's side as she couldn't believe her ears! Did he really confess? Propose to her? Did he just say that HE LOVES HER?

Shubman : bohot wait Kiya hai! I waited 4 years!

Nishtha : I love you too!

Shubman : sachme?

Nishtha : nahi bhai mazak kar rhi hoon :) mujhe wo tum logoke team ka kamlesh nagarkoti pasand hai!

Shubman : wo pasand hai? I'll cut the call Nishu!

Nishtha : gawar! Mujhe milna hai!

Shubman : haan karte hai kuch plan!

Nishtha : nahi plan nahi! Iss weekend pe milna hai!

Shubman : iss weekend pe kaise? Abhi toh Ghar kab jarhe wo bhi nahi pata!

Nishtha : mujhe nahi pata! Mujhe bas milna hai! Now you figure out kya kaise karna hai!

Shubman : hmmmm , okay! Dekhta hoon! Only if you confess your feelings properly!

Nishtha : properly kya hota hai? Bola na I love you! Bas khush reh! Zyada sad pe Matt chadh!

Shubman : Milne aaunga ek shart pe!

Nishtha : kya shart?

Shubman : I need a .... You know what I need!

Nishtha : a hug?

Shubman : nahi yaar , usme mangna kya!!

Nishtha : kiss?

Shubman : ummmm!

Nishtha : jutte fenk marungi bhaggg!!

Shubman : haan ex fiance ko karegi na tu kiss! Mujhe kyun :)

Nishtha : shubiiiiii!!!! Fuck youuu

Shubman : yes please girlfriend!

Nishtha : ugh! Bye I'll talk to you later! And I love you!

Shubman : love you moreee baba!

They cut the call and shubman took a rest! It was a really happy day for both of them! After a few hours shubman and the boys got ready and left for a club to have their boys party night , shubman told Abhishek about the incident that just happened and Abhishek was veryyyy happy, of course he always knew they both had something for each other , they loved each other , and he desperately wanted both of them to realise that as soon as possible! The boys were enjoying the party a lot when suddenly they saw a tall male figure coming towards them , it was a pretty known face to them! Of course it's the son of Mr . Sachin Tendulkar, he introduced himself as Arjun Tendulkar!

Arjun : hey boys , congratulations!♥️

Boys : hey thanks !

Prithvi : Arjun tum yaha?

Arjun : oh yeah! Actually I'm here with my sister! Uske dost ka birthday hai isiliye!

Manjot to Kamlesh & Riyan : bhai iski behen matlab aapni Sara?

Kamlesh : aapni?

Riyan : Sara hai sara

Manjot : haan Sara Sara

Arshdeep : oye wo dekho tumhari Sara!

Arshdeep pointed towards a tall , fair & beautiful female walking towards Arjun! She looked so beautiful , so amazing , so gorgeous that half of the boys couldn't help but to stare at her!

Sara : Arjun , I was looking for you everywhere!

Arjun : here boys meet my sister, Sara Tendulkar!

Sara : hii everybody ! Nice to meet y'all!

They all greeted each other, shubman was also staring at sara from a distance, sara was doing the same , stealing a few glances! Sara came near him , went for a handshake and said

Sara : congratulations Mr . Vice captain!

Shubman : thankyou! Your dress is very pretty!

Sara : thankyou!

Abhishek noticed the behaviour and the interaction between them! He didn't feel it was right! At least not today! Shubman and nishtha just happened today only! He can't let shubman make things complicated this soon! He went to shubman and asked him to have a conversation! They went to the bar and Abhishek asked shubman

Abhishek : are you sure about nishtha shubi?

Okay so manyyyyyy Apologizes to y'all babe's! But Wattpad is really fucked up , idk for what reasons but I couldn't post any chapters , reply to any messages or comments! But now that I can finally do that I'll try my best to publish the chapters super soon! Enjoy loviesss!♥️