• ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ •

The next day Nishtha & Her family went back to Mumbai , nishtha wanted to meet shubman a lot of times but shubman didn't came to see her even once! He was obviously hurt , shubman was sad the whole day , the next day it was shubman's birthday even though he was sad still he felt happy that his family and friends showered him with tons of wishes , surprises and gifts! Shubman got a call from Abhishek asking him to visit his house!

Shubman entered Abhishek's room and saw there was a beautiful handmade cake on the stool!

Shubi : ye kya hai? Tune banaya?

Abhishek : tujhe lagta hai mai ye sab kar sakta hu? Ye le

Abhishek handed a Letter to shubman

Shubman : ye kya hai?

Abhishek : padh!

Shubman opened the letter and started reading it :

The letter :

Hey shubi! I'm so sorry that I couldn't be there on your special day, I know you would be sad so here I'm making a cake for you to eat , I'm learning how to make cake for the first time with Nani! Abhishek will give this letter and the cake to you, don't eat too much okay? Share it with Abhishek also! And lastly Happy Birthday Shubman! I hope one day you play for India and make us all proud! You're a very precious friend to me! Love!❤️ Nishu!

Shubman : ye usne banaya hai? Plate laaa abhi

Both Abhishek & Shubman ate the cake and shubman was finally happy! The big smile on his face!

Abhishek : wo itni khas dost hai kya tere liye?

Shubman : bohot khas!

Abhishek : or abh tu usko thanks kaise bolega?

Shubman : areyy yaar haan! Maine toh number bhi nahi liya uska!

Abhishek : chitthi bhej de!

Shubman : kya chitthi?

Abhishek : 😂 mazak kar Raha hoon! Usko email kar! Mere pass apna email de kar gayi hai!

Shubman came back home and went to his computer to write an email for her! Nishtha received the email and this continued for days , weeks , months and now years! They never met again! Nishtha's nanu , nani both moved to Mumbai to stay with the sharma family so nishtha never really got a chance to visit Punjab again! Many years passed, they became best friends over the emails , texts and calls!

Finally it was 2018 , Shubman and Abhishek both were selected for The Under-19 worldcup and shubman was the vice captain! As soon as shubman got the news he called nishtha who was out with her friends!

Shubman : nishuuui!

Nishu : kya baat hai? Itna excited kyun hai?

Shubman : Nishu I got selected for the under-19 worldcup!

Nishu : WHATTTTTT? OMGGGGGG! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU SHUBIIII!!!

Shubman : I knowww right!! Abhishek also got selected!!!

Nishu : double dhamaka!! So happy for you both yaar! Party de chal abh!

Shubman : haan jaise party k liye Tera boyfriend tujhe allow karega! Huh!

Yes Nishtha sharma has a boyfriend! Been 8 months, she's committed to a boy named Kushal , he's the son of Nishtha's father's friend, Kushal is a good guy I mean actually a great guy! He's a gentleman , he looks after nishtha all the time , he's so perfect! But that wasn't enough for nishtha!

"Kushal is so perfect but he isn't shubman"

8 months ago when at a party nishtha met Kushal , she likes him but it's only because her father wants her to like him , she never told her feelings to shubman , 8 months back when she wrote to shubman that she's in a relationship with Kushal because her dad wants her to get married with Kushal in the future! Shubman didn't reply to that email for 6 days! But when he did he wrote "I'm so happy for you nishtha" 

She never explained and he never understood!

8 months ago :

Abhishek : par tu usse pyaar karta hai shubi! Batata kyun nahi?

Shubman : wo kisi or se pyaar karti hai abhi! Batake faayda nahi!

Abhishek : shayad bas papa k kehne pe karrhi hogi!

Shubman : Abhishek! I lost her!

Shubman cried the whole day! Only Abhishek knows how he's been taking care of shubman all these months , he stopped eating , sleeping, his game was badly affected, Abhishek stood beside him and helped him overcome this phase of life! After all these months shubman accepted the fact that this was over for him! He can never have her! He never tried to express his feelings towards her!