ch-21 : Hospital..

Eric POV:-
We all manage to make iris stop crying. But I could see in her eyes. She had tears. Whatever happened is not her fault at all. I pull her and make her sit on my laps. She leans her head on my chest.

Just than the doctor enters...

"He is fine now... any one of you can stay here with him and rest of all can go home and have some rest. It's already bed time!" The doctor says while checking something in the files he had in his hands and than looks up at us waiting for a reply.

"I'll stay with him plzz...." Iris says. I actually don't want her to stay with me. I know whenever she will see me she will fell sad.

"Okay! Rest of yall can go back home. He will get discharged by tomorrow." The doctor says and walks out of that room.

"Okay than iris we will go..." Charles says

"And you can enjoy here with your husband♡" Chris continues

"Seriously!, isn't she too young to get married and have a husband??!" Sean askes

"Age is just a number you know..." Chester says while smirking.. I know they are trying to annoy iris to make her forget what had happened yesterday. But it doesn't work. She doesn't reply at all to them at all.

They all sighed and go back home.

I pull iris more close to me. I than make her lie on the bed and sleep beside her hugging her tightly.

I don't even remember when I doze off. But in the middle of the night I wake up and see Iris. She was not there. I panic and get out of bed. What if something happened to her.... but just than I see her walk in through the door.

She comes near me and askes "what happened?" I pull her close to me and hug her

"you scared the heck out of me!" I say while holding her waist tightly "Why did you go out of this room?" I ask

"Mr.Andrew called and he was asking how were you now. So I didn't want to wake you up so I went out to talk..." she replies me.

I make her lay on down on the bed and sleep beside her. Her head was on my chest while her legs were tangled in her legs. We both than finally fall asleep.

Next morning....

Iris POV:-
I wake up as the sunlight falls on me. I look beside me and Eric was sitting on the bed. I look around and see Chris, Noah and lucas. So I guess he is talking to them.

I than get up and sit on the bed. As soon as they see me they all start giggling. Eric pulls me and makes me sit on his laps.

I look at Eric. He was also smiling. Was there anything on my face?

"What did I do? Why are yall laughing?!" I ask confused

"Do you even know what you said while sleeping?" Noah askes. Well I have never sleep talk before. Since when did I start sleep talking than.

"What did I say!?" I ask hoping I didn't say anything bad.

"You mostly said random words but you did say Leader Don't go.... and than you said I love you.." Lucas tells me and starts giggling. I felt embarrassed

Eric griped on to waist tightly.

"Did you have a dream where you kissed Leader?" Chris askes me. I shook my head blushing.

Just than I see Eric and the others look at the door. So I also look there, I see Alina, Mr.Andrew and Mr.Kendrick. they come near us.

"What is this going on?" Mr.Ken askes seeing me on Eric's lab
[Mr.Kendrick= Mr. Ken]

Eric let's my waist go so I move and sit on the bed

"Yall know right?!, dating isn't allowed..." Mr.Andrew askes

"We are not dating..." I reply

"So what was that about?" Mr.ken askes with a cold face. I just look down because I had no answer.."You are a girl. You should not let boys touch you. You tho are enjoying it.. and Eric I didn't expect this from you!" Mr.Ken says in a cold voice.

"Mr.Kendrick it's not what you think!" Chris interrupts

"Yeah! We are not those kind of boys.. we know what is good touch and bad touch..." Lucas says

"I didn't mean that but making her sit on the laps with out any relationship this is not good.." Mr.Andrew says

"She is like a sister to me!" Eric says in a cold voice.

"Make sure this doesn't happen again!" Mr.ken says with a sigh. I was glad

"I'm glad you're okay Eric!" Alina says breaking the silence

"We should head back home now!" Chris says

"Yeah!, it's getting late yall need to practice also." Mr.Andrew replies

"But Leader got hurt how will he practice, he should rest" Lucas says

"He doesn't need to, but yall have to.." Mr.Andrew says

Time skips~

We all reach home. Alina and Mr.Andrew and Mr.Kendrick go back home as we have to practice. So today's whole day goes by practice.

To be continued....(〃▽〃)

Author POV
Thank you all my readers for reading this book. I appreciate all the vote and comments a lot.

And plzz do keep voting and commenting further

This is my first book and I apologise if there is any mistake

Well till now this story has not got any mystery revealing parts just to keep up the suspense soon those revealing parts will happen one but one

And one more important. Try to guess who that mysterious man was who tried to kill iris. That character has already been introduced.......