Chapter 2 ~ Overture

In a big mansion that was clean and spotless even with being completely empty. Amber in the kitchen cooking as she sings in her mind as it voiceless, '♫I need somebody to pull me out of this grave I've filled. With hate and doubt. I need save right now, can you hear me calling out? Can you hear me!♫'

She continues as she puts the food on a tray with a plate as tears start to form to which she wipes them away as she gets a tea pot and cut and pors the water inside, '♫I have been a slave for years. A slave to my own doubts. There's life to live. But I'm dying now. How am to show you love when I can't love myself? I'm crying out. But I can't find help....♫'

'♫Can you help me?♫' She sings to herself as she pick up the tray and starts walking out of the kitchen.

'♫Don't patronize. The person I've become. It's a hellish lie. I'm ashamed of all I've done. Now I'm terrified. Of the price that I've paid. But I know it's mine. My bed's already made.♫' Amber walks the giant house that was dark and cold.

She then continued as approaching the stairs, '♫I need somebody to pull me out of this grave I've filled. With hate and doubt. I need save right now, can you hear me calling out? Can you hear me?♫'

'♫I need somebody to build me back up! Hold me steady we're in for the long run! And when you're ready, we'll both jump. Yeah, we'll both jump.♫' She smiles as she walks up the stairs.

'♫I know that it's hopeless. But hoped they'd give notice to my breaking heart. They look so close. But feel so far. I'll spend my days locked away. In this prison I've built for myself. I hold the keys. Still I can't break free... (can't break free)♫' She continued walking down the large hall way where a light can be seen as she walks towards it.

'♫Don't patronize. The person I've become. It's a hellish lie. I'm ashamed of all I've done. Now I'm terrified. Of the price that I've paid. But I know it's mine. My bed's already made.♫' She walked only to stop at the portent of the family with her in the background bowing.

She set the tray down a reaches up towards Lucifer's face and continued, '♫I need somebody to pull me out of this grave I've filled. With hate and doubt. I need save right now, can you hear me calling out? Can you hear me?♫'

Just as fast pulled her hand away looking up with a hurt as a flash of something hits her as she pulls away before taking a deep breath picking up the tray. She looks back at him and continues again, '♫I need somebody to build me back up. Hold me steady, we're in for the long run. And when you're ready, we'll both jump. Yeah, we'll both jump.♫'

Amber then turns back and walks finishing the son walking in to see him busy at work as she expression is full of love, '♫I need somebody to pull me out of this grave I've filled. With hate and doubt. I need to save right now, can you hear me calling out? Can you hear me?♫'

With a smile she silently walked to the table placing down the tray on the table. He looked up away from a small duck that her hand seemed to be working on. He looked back confused only to smiled getting up and signs speaking at the same time, "'Thanks! I know it's a lot for you to come here and work for Charlie at the same time. I don't want you to do to much.'"

'I apricate the concerned really. I'm alright. I want to protect her. She wonderful by the way. Her hotel is coming together. Hey, you know their something she would really apparat that your doing to day with the angels.' She signed looking up to him.

He looked Amber and signed asked, "'Our meeting with the angles?'"

'Ya, why don't we give it to Charlie! She would really happy.' She looked up at him with a hopeful look.