Chapter 9

Confession

"Nicole?"

There was a long silence, just the two of them staring at each other. Something warmish settled in on her chest, like a spark, is this how people described love? Her lips parted for a moment.

"What are you doing? C'mon let's go." The old man demanded, he paused mid way, his brow furrowing as he followed Nicole's gaze.

Without wasting a second, coach Colby held a tight grip on her wrist, pulling her.

"Stop making a scene or the deal is off." He gritted out, Nicole flinched at the touch, letting herself be pulled by her gym teacher. Blue eyes meet the goldens once again. Jecka was watching the scene unfold, standing in the crowd, waiting.

Waiting for something.
What was she waiting for?

Nicole couldn't figure out what. She didn't understand why her ex best friend wouldn't come and stop him, why she wouldn't call out her name, or perhaps even give the same disgusted look she always saw. It was absurd how her lips didn't move an inch to say something or anything.

She halted, her feet stubbornly standing still.

Why did she stop?
Nicole blinked, pulling her arms back, drawing the coach's attention once more. Concern was written on his face and that, thats where the sudden excitement rose.

The excitement of crushing him down, and that look on his face being the last expression he could ever get to make.

"Get your hand off of me!! HELP STOP!! SOME WHITE MAN IS HARASSING ME"

"What the fuck are you doing" The coach gritted out and before he could cover her mouth, a cold finger had wrapped around Nicole's arm, pulling her away. With the familiar scent, the blonde had stood in front of her with her back turned.

Nicole couldn't describe this feeling, the sudden excitement that disappeared in mere seconds. It was... disappointing.

"Did you not hear her? She said fuck off."

"Why..you.." Jecka didn't turn away, she didn't let go. She stood her ground. It was admirable really but that was until Nicole noticed how tightly jecka was squeezing her arm.

Oh please, stop the tough act.

Would be her usual response but she stood back instead and let the scene unfold before her eyes. One may say that jecka was blessed since birth, because the miracle they needed stepped right up.

"Sir, back away from the girls. What's the problem here?!" A white cop came out of nowhere.

"This is our gym teacher and he just started getting all sexual out of nowhere!" Nicole replied, reacting quickly, her eyes glimpsed at her Jecka's grip that seemed to loosen up a bit.

"Is that true, sir?"

"NO– well yes but, they have the gym teachers do sexual education now."

"Does sexual education include groping our asses?!" Jecka frowns. The brunette couldn't see the cops reaction, but she didn't need to. Obviously he wouldn't arrest someone with such a claim. Nicole pushes further, joining the scene.

"ass?~ ugh thats not the worst part, I don't want any white goo all over me again" She whines.

"Oh you mean cum?" Jecka's puzzled tone made it all perfect. The cop's eyebrows raised.

Bingo.

"WHAT!" Before coach Colby could say anything, the cop had already walked towards him, putting the handcuffs around his wrist.