Chapter 8

Searching for you 

Jecka was the only art piece Nicole needed.

She couldn't get her off of her mind. She needed Jecka to just perfectly sit there in her living room. For her to breathe, taste, gaze, touch, listen, feel- Nicole wanted nothing but to explore.

These desires of hers, they were too much to bear.

Nicole sat a few tables away from the blonde. Watching her talk to Kelly from a distance. Well those two had become awfully close.

Do sociopaths have emotional attachments?

The answer is No.

And they would never have one.

Let's get one thing straight.

A sociopath doesn't have any consciousness.

No matter how sweet the other person is, they simply don't have any remorse for what they do

The brunette rests her chin on her palm, bored out of her mind as she observes her. The way her slim fingers pushed her thinish blonde hair behind her ear, or the way her pink soft lips would rise into a smile, but thats not what bothered her the most. It was the way her golden brown eyes would land anywhere but on her.

Her eyes narrow, trying to push down the feelings that arose when the bitch from her theater class leans in, trying to whisper something in jecka's ear.

"You are getting lamer everyday" Emily moves in to sit in front of her. Cutting her view of jecka.

"And you are getting bitcher everyday. What do you want." Nicole frowns, already annoyed.

"Coach is looking for you"

"When have I ever given a fuck about what that shithole wants? Tell him to fuck off and kill himself"

"I would, but he is one of my clients" Emily slips out a long audible groan, placing her head on the table. "wanna go out? We can take my '98 saturn, but all the AC vents are chipped cause we kept using 'em as bottle openers"

"That's so hot, you are like Avril Lavigne if she never became famous" Her hands were drawn to her hair, twirling it around her finger, as she hummed. "You even got the same hair and make up," Emily raises her head up, smiling.

"right~ So come on~lets go." But Nicole's attention jumped elsewhere. Her eyes tracing jecka, who left the cafe. She was visibly annoyed, her heavy footsteps, her frown..

"why can't you go out with your boyfriend again?" The brunette brought her attention back to the girl in front of her, who was already giving her the puppy eyes.

"he is full of shit, you are way cooler than him, like you are pretty, smart and just awesome"

"Are you hitting on me?"

"Yeah...no..." Emily cleared her throat, "It doesn't matter, I will give you free xanax? percs?"

"So you can lace my fucking drink again? no thanks." The brunette stands up, making out of the cafe before emily could find other ways to convince her to get fucked again. She sneaks out of the school. Lazily letting her feet take her to wherever they felt like going.

Her arms were still sore. She had the urge to remove the bandage that was wrapped around her arms. They were itching and Nicole was starting to wonder if this was Jecka's way of torturing the fuck out of her.

"Now you wouldn't be having trouble finding a date, would you?" her ears picked up on a very gentle tone. It was soft spoken unlike other shitty adults in this school.