𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒

𝗭𝗔𝗬𝗡 𝗦𝗜𝗞𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗥

                    𝗭𝗔𝗬𝗡 𝗦𝗜𝗞𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗥

     Chairman of Sikandar Enterprises

𝗭𝗔𝗬𝗡 𝗦𝗜𝗞𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗥 is a 27 year old handsome man and belongs to a rich family. He is rude, arrogant, assertive, ambitious and workaholic by nature.

His Work is most important to him. He is one of the top 10 business tycoons in his country. He also has 2 hobbies one is Gym and other is Football.

He never thought he would fall in love with anyone and that too love at first sight and now he wants to make her his. Now after achieving and having everything in his life he wants to achieve her. Now his biggest dream is be with her, to have her in his arms.

                  Height : 6'1

                          ୧ ‧₊˚ 🎀 ⋅ ☆ ˖°

                   𝗔𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗛𝗠𝗔𝗗

A Wedding Planner Manager at Tulips              Events

𝗔𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗛𝗠𝗔𝗗 is a 24 year old young, sweet and independent girl. She is hardworking, emotional, sensitive and loves traditional jewellery. She lives alone. Her parents died when she was very young in her teen age. After that her cheerful bubbly personality turned into silent one but Her sunshine smile can bright up anyone's dull day but Is she hiding something behind her precious smile.

No one knows the pain and sadness behind her smile. No one knows what she is hiding in her heart. She hides her real personality while being in her real personality.

Her life suddenly takes a 180° turn when she is going to marry a guy she barely knows. Now her biggest fear is to be with him, being with him.

                   Height : 5'5

                        ୧ ‧₊˚ 🎀 ⋅ ☆ ˖°

But the question is Will She be able to trust him ?? Will she let him come closer to her or will she push him away like she has been doing all these years to others ??
Will Zayn be able to rescue her from her past traumas or will her lose her forever ??
Will Aayat fall for Zayn and give herself a chance ?? Will Zayn and Aayat have a Happy Ending ??

Want to know what happens next?
Then dive into their story to know what's gonna happen next.