Pt 2 of Hyena Pup (CG) Husk (Lil) Crymini

Artist Unknown

Caregiver: Husk

Little: Crymini

— — — — —

"Morning kiddo." Husk says walking into Crymini's room, she was tucked into her bed and the room was cleaned up. "Ears itch.." She whines out and itches at her piercings. Husk notices what she is scratching at and walks over to the bed, "Hey, stop itching for a second." He says and she nods, yawning and resting her head against his wings.

Husk takes out the piercings and wipes it with a cloth that has a dap of alcohol on it. "Better?" "Mhm." Crymini says and stretches her arms upwards, "Let's get you changed puppy." Husk says and helps her out of the many blankets.

"Comfy." She mumbles as Husk moves her on top of the blankets instead of under them. Husk walks towards the open closet door, but Crymini yelps at him smacking at his legs with her tail. "Yes?-" "'Rong." She says angrily and points to the red chest by her bed.

Husk chuckles and nods, opening that instead and he finds clothes made for regression like one piece pajamas and slippers. Even some toys and oversized jackets, "No wanna go out." She says and lays back onto her bed. "Alright, we don't have to go anywhere. We can just stay in here, playing games or watching movies." He says and picks up a pair of the pajamas.

"Do you want help changing?" He says and she shakes her head, grabbing the clothes before crawling to her bathroom. While she's gone, he fixes up her bed and the chest he just got clothes from.

She stumbled back out of the door, "You sure you don't want any help?" Husk asks lightly amused at her insisting to do things on her own. "Bed made?" She asked surprised and looks at Husk, "Yeah I made it back up for you." He says and pulls the blankets over so she could crawl in.

"Oh okeys." She says and crawls over as her tail wags, "Under blanket too." She says and scoots around the bed. Husk chuckles and get sunder the blanket, Crymini snuggling up to him with her head against his chest. "Let's watch some movies, what do you say?" Husk asks looking down at the spotted hyena pup "Uh huhs." She tiredly says yawning as she closes her eyes.

Word count: 385