Ricky Kenne

*THIS IS A DRAFT* (This will be fixed later)

Full legal name: Richard "Ricky" Kenne

Preferred name: Ricky Kenne

Nicknames: Rick

Gender: male

Age: 17

Nationality: American

Status: Alive

Pronouns: he/him/his

Mental Status: 4/10

Face Claim: Tom Holland

Eye color: brown

Hair color: brown

Hair type: straight

Health status: 10/10

Mother: Shannon Kenne

Father: Johnny Lawerence

Sexual orientation: heterosexual

Romantically involved: single

Crush: open

Personality:

He always was quiet and a bit reserved. He was always nervous to speak up for himself. He always felt weak and wasn't good enough for anyone. He was in the wrong crowd just so he would feel accepted. Deep down, he cares for other people but he has trust issues. When you first meet him, he's a bit timid and stand off, but he'll warm up to you.

Background:

Ricky has a twin brother named Robby Kenne and they were raised by their mother, Shannon. Shannon always spoke bad things about Johnny Lawrence, so Ricky never knew his father. Ricky was always good at school but he started to get into the wrong crowd along with his brother, Robby. Ricky always looked up to his brother so he would always follow him around. Ricky just wanted to be accepted by others and he was always influenced by peer pressure. Ricky wanted to learn karate so Johnny Lawerence took him in not knowing that Ricky was his son. It was revealed later on. In season 3, when Robby got caught by the police, Ricky wanted to switch places with him. The whole time that Miguel was in the hospital, Ricky fell into a depression without his brother.