Before We Start

Like always, here are the rules of this book :

No lemons

No incest

No harems

AND NO REQUESTS!

As with my previous three character one shot books I've done so far, there will be a yandere chapter and a cheater chapter at some point, but neither Sophie nor the reader will be doing the cheating.

Much like Charmcaster from Ben 10, Sophie was one of my childhood crushes.

In fact, Sophie was probably my first anime/cartoon crush, if I recall correctly that is.

Beyblade was a huge part of my childhood, so I figured it was time to do a whole book around one of its female characters, and who better than Sophie?

For those of you who don't know or can't remember who she is, Sophie is France's member of Team Excalibur, the European Union representatives for the Beyblade World Championships.

The other members of her team are the leader Julian Konzern (representing Italy), Wales (representing England) and the sub member Klaus (representing Germany).

(Now before anyone comments that Great Britain is no longer part of the EU, keep in mind that Beyblade: Metal Masters came out in 2011, that's 9 years before Brexit became a thing, so I don't wanna get tons of comments about that whenever Wales shows up all throughout the book.)

Sophie's bey is White Grand Cetus T125RS, representing the whale constellation of the same name.

https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Grand_Cetus_T125RS

With the rules and character background out of the way, I hope all you Metal Saga beyblade fans enjoy this book and delight in the nostalgia, because I know I definitely will while writing these chapters.

Let the reading begin!