introduction

Author pov about Shivanya:
A beautiful girl with so much past traimas in Jaipur who spent hours in looking at stars in the sky. She was perfact in everything except dancing. She hates dancing so much..no one knows the reason of her hate towards dance.
She was an writer..she always pour her soul in her writings..she wroted 100+ novels..she finds peace in living different world much for from this crual reality of her..200+ poems.. shayaris..and so more..
Her parents are no more..she lost them in a very young age..but Niharika her step mother..never ever treated her like her step daughter..Niharika loves shivanya like her own child..shivanya was hopeless romantic..and she also losted her trust in love..she has a friend Ruby..not a friend but best friend..who knows more about Shivanya then shivanya herself know her..they were friends from childhood..Ruby stayed with shivanya in every situation..

Author pov about Shivam:
A nice sweet man with dark past and secret identiti..but only sweet for his mother Natasha and friend Kaushik.
Except them he was cold with everyone but he was also sweet for a girl but secretly cause no one knows that girl or anything..
He also losted his father..he was handsome enough to fall any girl for him..
For him love was nothing more then a  game or only an attraction..for him he was only attracted towards that girl..or he thinks..that girl is want to seduce him for his money..and that's why he become attracted towards that girl..but little did he don't know..that girl even don't know him so seducing him was so far..He was CEO of MWH(medicine for wounded hearts)company..which was number One company of whole rajasthan..famous for unique writers from that company and deep beautiful novels of them.

Sorry for very short part...
Please vote this story and comment
Instagram id- thewriter1136