3

Today was the day. Camilo's Fiance would be arriving and staying with the Madrigal's. Per the royal guidelines Soon-to-be weds are forbidden from sleeping in the same bed until the wedding night. Because of that Y/n would be sleeping in the nursery.

The Madrigal's were in chaos trying to get Casita and the town ready for their new resident. Camilo was very nervous. He felt like throwing up all morning. Dolores was comforting her brother.

"You'll be fine Camilo. She will love you." Dolores said to her brother. He was visibly uncomfortable. He looked at her and nodded before walking around again. Pepa and Mirabel were getting her bed ready in the nursery while Julieta was getting food ready. Augustin and Felix were getting the dining room set up and Isabella was decorating to make sure Casita looked beautiful for the Princess.

While all this Chaos was going on what Camilo didn't know was Y/n was just as nervous as him.

Her carriage was packed with two suitcases and her equerry was in the front getting ready to bring the princess to Encanto.

Meanwhile the royal family was shedding some tears letting her go. Natalia the most was very upset letting her sister leave. Andrés' face was very sad looking but didn't verbally show how much he was going to miss his sister.

The royal family hugged and Andrés helped Y/n into the carriage and she sat down. The carriage started to move so Y/n looked out the window and waved to her family. after she couldn't see them any more she sat quietly in her carriage picking at her hands nervously. Off she was on the hour long ride to Encanto.

The Madrigals were all nervously awaiting her arrival. Most of them were in the kitchen, Camilo included. He was bouncing his leg. Julieta was finishing the last of the food she had made.

Then they heard a knock. Camilo froze as everyone was starting to run around. "She's here!" was the phrase in everyone's mind. Felix had to grab his son by the shoulders and drag him to the door since he was still frozen.

Casita opened the doors as the family arrived to greet the girl. She wore a soft smile but was inevitably looking down shyly. Camilo awkwardly smiled as he was pushed to greet her.

"I'm Camilo, It's nice to meet you." He offered his hand for her to shake it. She smiled and responded, "I'm Princess Y/n." She shook his hand and they both felt themselves relax as the other seemed to have a soft demeanor.

"You're royal highness. I must be on my way in a few minutes so should I give you your bags here?" Antonella asked.

Mirabel was quick to respond. "I can take her things to where she'll be staying." And so she grabbed the Princess' things to bring to her room.

"Well, your highness i must be on my way now." Antonella said and smiled at Y/n. Y/n thanked her and the Madrigals lead her inside.

Yessss another chapter done.

522 Words