Azure

DISCLAIMER! The starting might be a little mature for some readers, but you can skip it. I'll give you a note when it ends.

"It's been a while since we've done it, right?" Azure asked. He felt Lilac nod while he was running his hands through her hair.

"Yeah, I kind of missed it,"

"Kind of?!" Lilac laughed.

"Fine, I really missed it," Azure nodded,

"Good. What do you think we should do now?"

"Can we stay in your room?" Lilac asked. She was so cute in a way that made Azure forget all about everything.

"I'd love to, but what if someone barges in with us looking like this?" He could see Lilac's petite hand point to the door.

"That's what the lock is for," Azure chuckled,

"We can't stay in here forever though," Lilac sighed, sitting up from his lap and crossing her bare legs.

"We'll leave when someone calls for us," She said, and Azure couldn't help but agree.

It ends here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Agent Rover and Agent Flor. I'm giving you a mission to look for Caeso Zephyr," Agent Red directed as he paced the room.

"But Caeso Zephyr was murdered, how can we look for her Agent Red?" The leader stopped pacing and turned to look at the couple.

"We received intel from our spies, that several clues were placed around our other headquarters as Caeso used to be with us before the Evil Kings found her out. They sent their assassin to kill her, but it seemed she escaped. No one knows why the assassin returned empty-handed, but the Evil Kings convinced everyone," Azure had known this all too well. (Azure's a swiftie guys) They would always conspire new lies every day to keep up their reputation(I TOLD U!). And they had announced it to all the creatures. Lilac sighed and stepped forward.

"We'll accept the mission. When do you want us to start?"

"Agent Ivory will accompany you on your mission as an escort. He won't be there with you all the time, but he'll serve as a creature to come to your aid in case of an emergency."

Who's Agent Ivory?

Azure's question was answered when the familiar creature entered the office. The Water Creature gritted his teeth.

Denver, of course,

Lilac leaned in and whispered into Azure's ear.

"This means nothing," Azure felt the knot in his stomach fade away, but he made a note to keep an eye on Denver.

"You'll leave tomorrow morning, so I suggest you pack your bags. I'm counting on you two, you all are dismissed," Agent Red waved his hand signaling the three creatures to go out. As they walked out, Azure and Lilac parted ways with Denver.

"Don't worry about it, Azure. I'll never get back with Denver again," Azure let out a deep sigh and nodded but didn't say anything. He had already claimed Lilac his, and he didn't want anyone to take her away again. Especially not Denver. His whole name tasted bitter on Azure's tongue that he couldn't even force it out. He was sure that he would never let Lilac be close to Denver again, even if it meant throwing hands.

"Is someone getting jealous?" Lilac cheekily smiled up at Azure. Considering Azure always towered over Lilac, it was quite funny every time Lilac had to get on her tip-toes to kiss him.

"Maybe a little,"

"We really need to figure out which place to go first if we want to find out where Caeso is," Azure said, changing the topic. Lilac gave him a curt nod,

"I have a feeling she might be at the oldest headquarters of the Crimson Shift," Lilac suggested. Azure thought about it for a moment. The oldest headquarters was in an abandoned forest in the Earth territory. It would be incredibly risky to go there without being caught.

But, I'm up for a challenge,

YES! I'M BACK! So sorry my alicorns and Keefesters, I js didnt have the motivation to continue, but now I have. This chapter is a little short, sorry for that, I'LL BE UPDATING MORE THO!!

REMEMBER TO BE STRONG, BE DIFFERENT AND BE YOU!!!!

BAIII, IYSM MY ALICORNS AND KEEFESTERS!!!!!!!! 😉😏

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 11 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Ancient Isleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें