Vox and alastor go to the park

They go to the park for a date ig? This takes place before their rivalry before alastor left when they used to be friends

YALL I HAVEN'T WRITTEN ANY FANFICTION FOR A YEAR AND MY WRITING ISN'T THAT GOOD SO PLS BARE WITH ME BUT I WORKED HARD ON THIS

Vox was in his tower, almost jumping in his office chair and trying to contain his excitement with a huge smile on his face...screen
Alastor had ACTUALLY said yes to going on a date with him!!!

Well, it was at the park so it doesn't really seem like an ideal place for a date but who cares? Vox was the happiest dude in he'll today, the demon, his friend who always rejects him gave him a chance!
Speaking of, Vox glanced at one of his cctv screens to see alastor waiting from outside the tower. He just couldn't help but stare for a minute as his smile grew wider.

Shit!
No time to waste, he needs to get down....13 floors before he can see alastor

Vox just wanted to take the quickest route possible to see alastor, which would be to jump out the window but that wouldn't be very beneficial, given he just had his screen fixed after alastor BROKE IT because vox was making some... suggestive comments and requests...

But anyway!

Vox headed out of his office with that big smile that took up almost his whole screen. He went down the elevator while talking to himself

"Fuck fuck fuck this is the BEST fuck in day EVER!!! MY crush wants to see meeeee!! TAKE THAT DEPPRESSION! haha!" (/ref lmao )

Vox stepped out as the elevator opened and went outside Vtower trying to remain calm as possible And there Alastor was, waiting for him

"Al!" Vox called out as he walked towards him, arms open for a hug and a warm smile Alastor rolled his eyes and sighed, returning the smile and hugging him back "Salutations, Vox" They both pulled back and started walking together in the direction of where the park was.

"Soooo... you excited for our date?" Vox asked eagerly

Alastor laughed slightly, "I wouldn't necessarily call it a date..."

"I asked you out on a date and you said yes, soooo think it IS a date!" Vox said with a smug face as he moved closer to alastor's side.

"Whatever you want it to be, vox"

Alastor didn't want to admit it, but he was also quite looking forward to this little 'date' that vox had have planned for today. He never really hung out with many people, but he was always happy to hang out with vox. Unlike his sadistic nature, he did like to see the people he cares for to be happy. And vox was one of those people.

They kept walking, and we're chatting on their way there. It was mainly vox talking but alastor liked to listen so it was okay.

"The weather's pretty good today, don't ya think, Al?"

"I suppose so! Good thing we didn't do this a day before...since it was acid raining the entire day! And that certainly wouldn't have ended well for you.."

"Oh, tell me about it.. my whole motherboard got completely fucked and I even had to replace loads of my wires... that..that was not very pleasant." His screen changed to a less exultant expression and a rather irritated one. But that changed back to a smile when he heard the radio demon laugh again.

"Oh vox... what can I even say about you!"

Soon, they arrived at the park. It was a big field with hell's poisonus flowers, dogs and their owners hanging around. Alastor gave a dirty look at the dogs