"Do y'all have plans this weekend?", our momma, Taraji, asked.

After we all told her that we did indeed had plans she said, "Ok, well me and your mom got invited to go to a couple's retreat. So since y'all won't be here either, I'll have to see if Beyoncé will come babysit Sir. She said she's always willing to get some overtime money."

OK, so immediately I was about to get pissed! But then I thought about the fact that she and I would have the mansion all to ourselves....that was perfect! I texted her to give her the heads up that momma would be contacting her.

Reneé: "Hey, gorgeous. Just a heads up, your boss is going to ask you to work this weekend."

Beyoncé: "Hey, beautiful! I should be able to. Are y'all going on a family vacation or something?"

Reneé: "So my mothers have been invited to a couple's retreat and they won't be back until tomorrow. We all told them we had plans. I was going to surprise you and take you on a road trip to wherever. But spending the weekend with you here just might be even better...Especially since we'll be alone...😏"

Beyoncé: "Babe, no! 😂 First of all we won't be alone, Sir will be with us. And I can't fuck my girlfriend at my job! That's so ghetto! 😭🤧"

So I kind of forgot to tell y'all that Beyoncé's my girlfriend now. But of course my mothers didn't know that! Only my sisters, Beyoncé's best friends and her sister, and Trevor knew. Trevor knew because we went on a double date with him and Courtney one time.

Reneé: "Babe, nobody will know what we do. And Sir won't snitch on his favorite sister. He loves me!"

Beyoncé: "Girl, y'all got video cameras in the house plus security officers guarding the place day and night."

Reneé: "My moms won't check the video cameras because you will be here and they trust you. They only check the video cameras when nobody's home. We can do what we want, whenever we want, and wherever we want!!! 👅"

Beyoncé: "We're going to get caught! I just know it! 😭"

Reneé: "No we won't! And if we do, I have a plan...."

Beyoncé: "What's the plan....👀"

Reneé: "I'll scream, cry as if the world is ending, have a traumatic meltdown, and tell my momma if she fires my girlfriend I'll just DIE! Typical white girl shit....🤗"

Beyoncé: "BYE! Cuz why was I thinking that's some white girl shit when I read what your plan was! 🤣🤣🤣"

Reneé: "Hey, I don't mind using my sensitive, emotional soul to save my woman's job! Anyway, don't be scared. We'll be fine and you'll be getting that overtime $$$! So see you when you get here. 🥰"

_____________________________

Beyoncé's P.O.V.

So not only did I have to watch Sir that particular Saturday, but I also ended up having to babysit my niece, Rumi. My sister Solange works midnights and though she usually has the weekends off, she ended up having to go in that Saturday to fill in for another manager. Our mother had plans, so Rumi had to come to work with Auntie Bey!

Fortunately, Governor Rapp didn't mind me bringing my niece to work! So it was me, Sir, Rumi and Reneé....

"Girl, you better hope your parents don't decide to come back home. Since you told them you wouldn't be here", I said to Reneé as we sat with Sir and my six year old niece. We were watching a kiddie movie with them.