The beginning of struggle

With a heavy heart Haya took her cellphone and dialled her best friend Inaya . 
Haya: Innu.. can you do me a favour?
Inaya: Why are you upset? I will come and pick you up .let's talk on the way ,ok?
Haya: *sobbing* please come pick me up . Iam currently in the bus stop.
(Haya was so upset that her all hopes are down, Inara pick up haya and drove her to  the house where she lives alone, And shared her every problems on her way back to inara's house)
Inara: its ok , now consider this as your home
Haya: Iam sorry to trouble you dear
Inara: don't mention
(Inara tries her best to encourage haya and she succeeds it)
Next morning, haya attended her scholarship exam practice classes.but she can't focus so  she went back and tried to get some sleep.Suddenly a hard footsteps were heard.
She woke up and calls inara as if it was her.
But no response. She slowly step down the stairs , A dark strong arms surrounded haya. She was shocked and pushed him. It was waseer (inara's brother) Whenever she tried push him away , he tried to approach her. But fortunately inara came and stopped him. From there the problem starts. Inara and waseer quarrel with each other. But haya finds it was her fault that they are fighting. So she decides to not to depend on anyone . Then she decides to live in the hostel. The hostel life was good. At least she got peace. The exam went well.
Finally, it was the big day THE GRADUATION DAY. But she faced a very big tragedy.

Next>>>
What is the tragedy that happened to haya? Will she able to surpass it? New twist and turns appears in haya's life... let's see what happens next.