Character info

Yuana is the daughter of the moon and sea spirits. She has lived in the spirit world after her parents left, guiding avatars and spirits, blessing people, and ensuring the success of the water tribes. When she leaves the spirit world she becomes Princess of the Water Tribes, but she lives in the Northern Water Tribe. She is kept fairly secluded in the North so only they know about her (and white lotus members obvi). This is an iroh II fanfic because I feel like there aren't a lot. Also I'm not gonna kill her mom entirely, she's just stuck in the spirit world. So Yue is more like a sister for her. Yuana is 21 when the story starts and iroh is gonna be 25.

powers: energy bender (can bend literally anything since she's a spirit but is best at water bending), can communicate with spirits, travel to the spirit world, and much more. 

Yuana goes by Yua or nicknames that you'll find throughout the book by her friends and family. Her birth mother was Kolana, a great healer of the North but she died giving birth to Yuana. Her father was also a waterbender but he blamed her for Kolanas death so he abandons her and moves to the Southern Tribe. Yuana was taken in by Chief Unalaq when he realized she was a spirit reincarnated.