Chapter 71

The beast, who was on a quest to mark me as his,

He slowly pulled down the straps of the bikini bra from my shoulders with both hands exposing my bosom while looking straight into my eyes. The cold breeze clashed with my now exposed, warm chest. It made me shiver under his gaze. His hooded ocean-blue eyes lowered to look at my exposed chest. The way he was looking down at me made me feel tingling all over my body. My throat went dry, and I found it hard to swallow when I saw him biting his lower lips slowly. My heart was beating so wildly. I have never let anyone see me like that. The way he was looking down at me made me feel slow tingles in my stomach. Those things were capable of making me go crazy. My chest is heaved with these unknown feelings. I had the urge to cover myself. I couldn't take it and lifted my eyes to cover myself, but even before I could do it, he pinned my hands on either side of my head. 

"Never do that," he said in his deep voice, sending a shiver down my spine. 

"Never hide yourself from me," he said, looking straight into my eyes. My heart started to beat even faster when he said that. He slowly moved his face into my neck. I closed my eyes tightly, feeling his warm breath on my skin. The tip of his nose traced the column of my neck from top to bottom. 

"Fuck, you are so beautiful. I still can't believe you chose to be with me," he said huskily, licking the base of my neck. I gasped slightly at the feeling of his tongue on my exposed skin. My chest is heaved with a need. Suddenly, I wanted to know how his tongue would feel on my hard nips. He had barely touched me, and dirty thoughts started to cloud my mind. His words were having an effect on me. He finds me beautiful, and it makes my heart race in the excitement of being wanted by someone. For the first time, I wanted to let go of my insecurities. 

"Kiss me," I whispered in his ear, and I sensed him shivering when I whispered that. My heart jolted at the thought of affecting him. I was affecting him as much as he was affecting me. We were both in the same boat, and it made me feel powerful in a way I couldn't express. He moved his face up and captured my lips, fulfilling my wish. He pinned his bare torso to my bare chest. Smashing and rubbing my heaving chest with his. His lips moved on me so possessively. His hands were still pining my wrist to the outer side of my head. My fingers curled into my palm when he suckled my lower lip and rubbed his chest with my erect nips. It sent a spark down my core every time he did that. His tongue explored and tasted my whole mouth, claiming it as his again and again. I kissed him back with the same passion. I sucked on his lower lip, and it made him moan in my mouth. His reaction did something to me. It makes me wonder and eager at the same time to know how he will respond to my touch. I wanted to touch him so badly that he wouldn't let go of my hands. He kept pinning them on either side. His lips started to descend down to my jaw and then to the column of my neck. He presses a sloppy kiss, leaving a trail of his mark all over my skin. I felt tingles every time his wet, full lips were pressed against my skin. My chest heaved, and I took a sharp breath when he pressed his lips just above my breast. His small kiss evoked so many sensations inside me that I couldn't describe. 

"Hmm," I moaned when he licked the spot, making the sink tender before sinking his teeth into it. I gasped loudly when his teeth sank into my soft felt. Sloppy noises of wet kisses and my heavy breaths filled the room. My nipples became even harder when he did that. 

"Erick," I moaned his name, and my nails dug even more into my palm. 

"Hmm," he hummed raspily in response, sending sparks of need down my spine. He looked up at me, still licking the spot he put his mark on. The way his ocean-blue eyes looked at me made my heart jolt. He was doing something to me with his eyes. He is hypnotising me with his ocean-blue eyes, making me lose my mind. He did the same thing again, a little away from my aching, hard nip. My nips ached for attention, and here he kept teasing me. I wasn't to tell him, but only gasps managed to leave out my half-parted lips. 

"I'm listening, doll. What do you want?'' he said huskily and then licked his new mark on my chest. 

"P—please," I managed to say while looking down at him. He smirked, looking at me. His warm breath fanned on my aching left nipple, making me feel a pull in my stomach. He looked up at me and held my gaze. I pressed my thighs together when his tongue swirled on my hard nip. He looked straight into my eyes while doing it. My throat went dry. It sends a spark of sensation down my core. I bit my lower lip hard when his mouth swallowed it, and his tongue swirled on it. I closed my eyes and threw my head back at this new sensation all over my body. My hands desperately want to free themselves, but he won't let go of them. I wanted to move my fingers through thick brown hair, but he wouldn't free me. He was holding me at his mercy. He sucked hard and then bit my swollen nipple. I moaned loudly and kept taking deep breaths. 

Every time he did that, I felt a spark in my core. He sucked my other breast too, biting and leaving his marks on my sensitive globs. I felt wetness pooling down between my legs at his teasing. He sucked me hard and slowly until my nipples became swollen and red. He swirls his tongue slowly on my swollen nip giving me a sensation I never felt before. It felt like he was punishing me for not walking to him sooner. For not looking at him when he has had eyes on me all the time. My hands started to go numb. He let go of my hands and cupped my face, kissing my whole face. My legs had started to shake with new needs. I closed my eyes and hid my face in his neck when he hugged me. I let my whole weight fall on him because my legs have started to give up. I thought we were done after he put all those bite marks on me, but how wrong I was. He rubbed his hard-covered member on my wet-covered core, sending sparks all over my body.

"We are not done."

Guys if you want to keep reading this book for free follow me here and on Instagram.
_______________________________________
A/N
Hey guys update for you all.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.
Read up to chapter 121 exclusive on patreon.
The Nuptials of Convenience up to chapter 81.
Vote, comment, and share.