Pieces

Volume 1: Pieces

Prologue

I remember every single detail about that day, The day my Father sent me off out of the house like I was nothing, all this to take part in something called the Pieces Project a project in which is dedicated to rebuild the population like we're livestock It feels like an insult to everyone including me involved with this. That's is if everyone else there didn't have a choice like I did, I should Probably introduce myself, My name is Kazuya Nakano known as the Ultimate Novelists or Former Novelists as I decided to stop writing when I seen how the TV industry treats my stories that I worked hard on and decided no more but my dad didn't like this decision and tried to get me back into it but I told him off and Now I'm here where I guess I'm supposed to fall in love with a girl?. It's a strange project that was Approved but I doubt I'll fall in love with anyone here better yet I doubt anyone will get along here but I tend to be wrong about a lot of things. Yeah that helped me in the long run didn't it.

Several hours later

Finally arrived at the ...Town?, To be honest I expected a building or an area with a Few houses like your regular suburban neighborhood but this place is big enough to be its own town well a small town at least it makes me wonder why only 16 people were chosen and not a lot more but I didn't come here willingly to begin with. I'm wondering if I should try to meet everyone here or if I should find where I'll be staying?. I decided to see what kinds of people I'm here with and decide whether or not I should try to befriend people here *notification* "huh?" I said to myself, I got a Notification on my phone that says to meet at the High school gym. it seems sketchy but there had to be someone else here besides us so I'll see what's there. If I'm perfectly honest the high school was kind of a bitch to find but I found it, luckily on the inside there's a Map so I can find the gym easily, I rush to the gym not realizing how fast I'm going. I was going so fast I couldn't myself and then Bam. I hit a wall but then I saw I didn't hit a wall but in fact it was a girl she looked small and slender but she was kind of Cute

 I hit a wall but then I saw I didn't hit a wall but in fact it was a girl she looked small and slender but she was kind of Cute

"S-Sorry: the girl said, It's fine, it's my fault for running," I replied. The girl looked at me with a surprised face, "Y-Your Kazuya Nakano" she said, I replied with a yes and asked her how she knew who I was. "I've read your books, I'm a huge fan" she said, *huh* I thought, I never would've thought one of the people here would be fans of my books, better yet a Girl this cute would read my books, "Oh my apologies, I should Introduce myself my name is Yuuki Kirigaya The Ultimate Fan girl" she said, Ultimate Fan Girl I thought to myself, I asked why she's the Ultimate Fan Girl, Yuuki says "My friends gave me that nickname because I would constantly talk to them about your books in fact, than my whole school started calling me that Including my teachers and Principal but I'm okay with it", she said after letting out a small giggle. She talks a lot I thought to myself but she's unique in her own way, Should we head inside Said Yuuki, I agreed and we headed into the Gym and we're met with 14 other faces and comments "Oh hey there's the rest of us", "Are you two dating", "what took y'all so long", "I bet he's a troublemaker", "She's kinda short", "Why did you two enter together", "Salutations", and many more.