My eyes shifted to his face, his jawline caught my attention followed by moving to his dark brown eyes that were undisturbedly looking on the way. His messy hair partially covered his forehead and his sudden words broke my concentration “Careful” while his hands placed me on the bed, giving me the support of a pillow.

“I think you should sleep now” I requested but he turned his head side by side not agreeing with my words. Will he sacrifice his own health for me? Yes, quite understandable from his actions.

Without any usage of a single word of any language spoken by him, he turned heading towards his closet area. I tried glimpsing but couldn’t get any clue due to the door being partially closed.

Two minutes passed, and his presence graced the room holding a shirt in his hands.  

“Will be back in a while” My ears heard his words while my eyes looked at him leaving the room.

………….

“Hriday, I hope the media doesn’t find us like last time in our hospital visit” Mr. Chauhan pointed, exiting the elevator whereas the wheelchair was the  only mode for me to move anywhere. His hand gripped the wheelchair, busy conversing with Hriday. His bodyguards informed us of the zero sign of the media present over here and he quickly yet carefully shifted me into the car’s backseat.

He sat next to me while Hriday sat in the front seat while one of his bodyguards started driving.

“Where's that car?” I enquired about the interior of his car which was quite alien to me.

“Gave for servicing” He responded, staring blankly at his phone screen.

“Mr. Chauhan, how does the media know your presence, I mean in general for any celebrities?’ I attempted initiating a conversation to hear his real self.

“I don’t know about others but I never called anyone to make me news but they know what we are up to. Also, the apartment where we live comprises mostly the music and acting industry residing in it so it’s common to find them” He answered, maintaining zero expression on his face and his right thumb pressing the keypad on his screen to message someone.

“You didn’t tell me your neighbors are celebs” I acted astonished though Mihika informed me a few days back.

He nodded for once and continued “I don’t talk to each one of them but yeah I guess Kavya’s favourite actor lives on the twentieth floor and rarely stays in Mumbai due to back-to-back shoots” His words reminded me of the gift he sent during Kavya’s last birthday with the autograph of her favourite actor, Randeep Malhotra.

His bodyguard opened the car gate on his side after the car halted in front of the hospital and his sunglasses protected his almond dark brown eyes. He stepped outside and walked around the car to unlock the gate on my side before my hand could take this opportunity.

Shifting me to the wheelchair as a part of his customs, we headed towards the cabin for my checkup.