chapter 2 I want divorce (broke the engagement)

Young Master Zhao, Miss Biao?

Gu Waiwai was thinking seriously and it took a long time to realize what Bai Lu was talking about.... that her  heart broke by those two people

It was that time.. About when she was walking through the garden, she saw Wang Biao and Zhao Chengyou hugged together. Wang Biao was still kissing Zhao Chengyou...Look like.... they both forget  the world

Gu waiwai was still very angry first for some reason  ... after all
Zhao Chengyou is her fiance, how can she allow him to hug other women? Regardless of Wang Biao being her cousin, she wanted to Return  to her room , but her luck was so bad that she tripped over a stone before she stepped forward and fell straight into the lake.

When she was young, she had a coquettish temperament, and she could not be wronged the most. Relying on her own favor, she started to make trouble ...for everyone

she wanted to send Wang Biao to the family temple and didn't  let her come back until she married Zhao Chengyou.
and but then she again thought... if she let both them marry and broke  this  relationship... it's good for her... she need plan...

With a move of Gu waiwai's finger in the quilt, she looked at this familiar environment and at the familiar person in front of her, her pupils shrunk slightly, but her heart beat violently, like a firework exploding.

The nails pinched the palms of her hands severely.

She opened her eyes that burst into tears from the pain until the pain came from her heart.
Really...
she need be upset...
she need be look sad...

So, she can easily let people think about her ... how pitiful  she is..

There was a sudden sound of footsteps outside, followed by a slightly old voice,

"My dear!"

The curtain was pulled apart, and an old woman in sandal-colored Chinese clothes was helped away. When she came in, she wore a forehead embedded with red gems, and her
slightly tired face was full of anxiety.

she was relieved to see that the girl who had been sleeping in bed for many days really woke up.

Madam Wang looked at Gu Waiwai who was pale, her eyes flushed, she sat on the chair and held her hand, choked up and said

: "Why you jumped in lake... ,if something happened  to you... How can i explain to your dead mother?"
my daughter  already leave me... I can't afford  to lose you my dear..."

There are not many grandchildren and granddaughters under her knees, but her granddaughter is the only one who loves her the most, because her poor granddaughter had no mother when she was born.

She pityed her in her heart, and when Gu waiwai was child  she took her to her side and raised her by herself.

Seeing the little girl who had been proud and bright since she was a child, now she was lying on the bed with a pale face, Madam Wang heart was gripped, and the tears in her eyes became more intense.

Gu waiwai : "...Grandma?"

Gu Waiwai stared at the graceful old woman in front of her. Although she had guessed it, when she really saw the figure of her grandmother, her tone of voice still became a little weird because of shock.
Without waiting for others to react, she suddenly threw herself into the arms of Mrs. Wang.

The tears just couldn't stop, and the strings fell down, and the voice was mixed with crying, which unreservedly vented her longing for so many years. She didn't say anything, she couldn't say anything, she just hugged her Grandma kept crying and shouting the words "grandma".

The people in the room were stunned to see her like this.

Who doesn't know that this young lady is the most proud ? The kind of temperament that would rather bleed than cry, but now cry so badly, as if she was wronged by heaven.

Reminiscent of those things that happened a few days ago, everyone's eyes were a little red...

maybe their young  Miss... was really heart broken...

Mrs. Wang was taken aback by her. She noticed that her shoulder was wet from crying. She felt sorry and angry again.

The anger she had suppressed earlier would come out again, and she sternly shouted at the person behind her

"Go call ...that bastard!"

This is naturally Wang Biao.

The maids all hesitated. The third lady knelt in the ancestral hall for three days, and her knees were swollen. She was picked up by her mother today.

If she was punished another time, they  still wondered what she would look like.

Hong Shua wanted to volunteer to call people over. It would be better for the old lady to scold her, so as to vent her feelings, but Gu Waiwai responded in time and persuaded Mrs. Wang.

She wiped away her tears, and said to others in a dumb voice,

"Grandma, stop shouting, I have something to say to you."

Mrs. Wang  naturally took her opinion as the main reason.She drove everyone out according to Gu waiwai's  words, and then asked

: "waiwai... you say, you asked What do you want? Grandma will satisfy you no matter what you want."

She was solemn and majestic throughout her life, but she lost her daughter in her middle-age, and now she gives Gu Waiwai all her love.
Naturally, whatever she wants, she will satisfied her granddaughter

Gu Waiwai remembered that her grandmother never let her wrong...

if she asked her Gradma to send Wang Biao to the family temple her grandma make it quickly, but it also hurt her uncle who always treated her as a daughter

what she wanted is to simple...

"Grandma."

Gu Waiwai looked at her Gradma with a firm and calm expression,
"I want to divorce.... I want to broke this engagement"