Chapter 1 - someone who love her

Bai Lu : Why isn't the lady awake yet?"

Hong Shua : "I blame Miss Biao, if it weren't for her and Young Master Zhao...Miss wouldn't have been so  heartbroken that she would fall into the lake."

Bai Lu : "Okay, don't say anything. We are at the Wang's house. If the uncle's wife heard it, I'm afraid she would be unhappy again."

Hong Shua: "She doesn't know how to raise her own daughter. Even if her daughter robs her cousin's fiancé, she is still upset? It's just that our young lady is staying in their Wang's house alone to be confident!"

Bai Lu : "silent!"

The woman who had spoken earlier raised her voice. She is usually more dignified. Now that her voice rang, the room was immediately cleaned up. After a while, she slowed her voice again and continued

Bai Lu : "You are not biased by what you said. but we can't talked like that"

"Miss has lived in Wang's house for so many years, and her Uncle has always treated her very well."

"If you talk about it like this, which may  hurt uncle  and her grandma ...If your words can be passed on, wouldn't you be poking their hearts?"

Hong Shua probably also knew that she had made a mistake, and she didn't dare to say it any more, just looking at the woman lying inside, she couldn't help but whispered angrily

: "I'm just angry."

Bai Lu followed with a sigh.

...

Gu waiwai's mind was a little confused as she listened to the voice outside.

Her consciousness is still a bit unclear, and she can't really hear the words outside, but only faintly heard Bai Lu's voice.
Could it be...
She was rescued ?

Gu waiwai lightly folded her eyebrows in her chaotic sleep, feeling a little upset.

What's the use of saving her? that dead man and woman cheating behind  her back....her last thoughts in this world what she do now.... in society girl can't broke her marriage no matter what... or else her life destroyed... It's better to be dead than to be alive.

But the very red frost-like voice at the back made her startled.

she can't be stay still and accept her destiny.... she is a Gu waiwai... she can't let pig man and woman play with her life....

No matter what it was, Gu Waiwai wrung a pair of eyebrows, finally willing to open her eyes.

The bed is the flashy brocade embroidered with big red peonies.
An Arhat bed with red sandalwood lacquer heart and hundred treasures inlaid with flowers, topped with begonia red embroidered chrysanthemum pattern brocade, and a few mink velvet pillows behind it. Behind the Arhat bed is a white jade seat screen, which is full of height for a person. , Two people wide, with only a few drops of ink painted on it, is the cleanest thing in the house.

In the middle of the Luohan bed, there is a coffee table. Apart from fruits and other objects, there is also a tall vase with blue sea and sky standing there, with a few branches of Aoxue Hanmei in it, stretching out wantonly.

Looking aside, there is a Bogu shelf near the small tic-tac-toe window. There are a lot of rare things on it, such as corals, pearls with the size of a baby's fist, and telescopes sent from the West... The shelf is also placed right in front of the shelf. There is a long table

On the other side is a hollow lacquer lotus incense burner, at this time the fragrance is curling up through the hollowed out places.

Each of these furnishings in the house is a treasure and good thing, and even a small gilt incense ball is worthy of a poor family for several years.

But the more Gu Waiwai looked at it, the more  she felt frustrated... she don't wanted to live here any more..
This--
what is the problem with heart don't know?

She stared at these with her eyes open and didn't notice someone coming in from outside with the curtain.

The person here was Bai Lu. She was holding the medicine in her hand.

Seeing Gu Waiwai with her eyes open, she didn't react for a while. After a long pause, she swiftly walked, and said in surprise

"Miss, are you awake?!"

Hearing this movement outside, she suddenly became excited and hurried in her footsteps, and immediately many people walked in. In the repeated voice of

"young miss,

Gu Waiwai raised her eyes and looked over, there are all familiar figures.

But her face was dazed, she still didn't react.

Bailu didn't think much about it when she woke up from a serious illness, and said

: "Go to the doctor, and then talk to the old lady and the uncle. Our Miss is awake, so they can rest assured."

The maids were ordered to leave.
quickly.

There are not many people in the house.

Bai Lu was sitting on the round stool in front of the bed with red eyes, and her voice sounded a little dumb,

"You have been asleep for several days, and now you are finally awake. If you don't wake up again, what do you do if you let the slaves?"

Gu Waiwai stared at her in a dazed manner. The Bailu in front her..

Gu waiwai : "What's wrong with me?... I'm OK now ..don't worry

Seeing this, Bai Lu was busy pouring a cup of warm water and handing it to her. While serving her to use it, she said in a shocked voice

Bai Lu : Young Miss... forget  about that dog couple.... you are still young... with your father's power  you can marry anyone... who you want... don't be sad... miss why you jumped  in lake... what if something  happened you... don't be sad Miss...

Gu waiwai remember  now that she was walking in garden and she saw ... her cousin ( maternal side )and her so cold fiance was making out ... under the tree...

She sigh and wanted to turn to returned  but... suddenly  her foot  slipped  and she fell in lake ...

she know it's normal for man to have more than one wife... she was not or upset... but she don't like him.. and don't wanted to fight with her cousin  just for his love... 

She want someone who love her... and have only her in his life...