004

June

   AFTER WHAT I WOULD CALL THE WORST FLIGHT OF MY LIFE (due to my insane overthinking) I finally arrived to my destination. Washington.

At this point I didn't even care that Callum was going to be there. Because for the past 7 hours I haven't been able to think of anything else. I was growing tired of it, which put me to this state I'm in.

I was excited to meet the other cast members, and of course George Clooney who I had promised Olive to take a bunch of sneak photos of. Kind of perverse if you ask me.

Everyone would meet at a restaurant in the midst of the city. And thank god that I already knew one of the other actors. I'm talking about miss Hadley Robinson, who would be playing my best friend in the movie.

We had worked together before, and got along pretty well I would say.

I arrived at the hotel I would be staying at, unpacking my stuff, and getting ready for dinner with the cast and the producers.

I texted Hadley, she told me it was just a casual dinner. So I went with a matching set of black suit trousers and a vest. Of course pairing them with my sambas, yet again.

I put on some jewellery and left my hair naturally. I had very, and I mean very curly natural hair which I had grown to love over the past years.

Lastly I touched up my makeup, and left for dinner.

Dinner with the cast and the producers.

Dinner with Callum Turner.

Callum

After finding out June would be in the same movie as me- more specifically she would be playing my love interest. I was angry-

I mean angry at Austin.

June and him are like really close and tell each other everything, so I guess I just don't understand why he couldn't just tell me that the girl I've had a crush on forever, I mean his little sister would be my love interest in a movie.

Typical Austin though.

Anyways, I wasn't too upset about it. June was like no one I had never met before (in a positive way, just making that clear) and she had always been.

It was scheduled a dinner for everyone to meet officially. Which was what I was current running for. What is it with me always running late all the time?

I wasn't really nervous, I had met George before and I recognised some of the cast members from movie premieres we had attended and met through.

The only person I was nervous to see was the 5'5 brunette, who was my best friend's little sister.

I went to dinner with a casual outfit. I chatted with some of the cast mates as we waited for everyone to arrive.

"Hey, I'm Hadley, you must be Callum," A blonde girl introduced herself.

"Yeah, nice to meet you."

"I loved you in the fantastic beasts movies, my brother is an even bigger fan. He has a big crush on Zoe." She laughs.

"I'm glad to hear that, tell your brother that he isn't alone. My brother basically drooled over her when I introduced them," I reply laughing.

She smiles. "You know anyone here?"

"Yeah, I've actually met some of the others on movie premiers and stuff like that, you?"

"Oh, yeah same. Though I know June Butler from before, we worked on this series together awhile back. You know her?"

Oh yes.

I cleared my throat as I went to answer. Although I was distracted by the sound of the voice of none other than the June Butler herself.

She was laughing, standing next to another man who I assumed to be an actor as well.

"June? Oh- I've missed you so much," Hadley stood up and went up to embrace the girl.

"I've missed you more, how have you been? It's been ages since the last time we spoke," June replied, smiling brightly.

"Fine I guess, very busy- but I'm so glad we will be working together again!" Hadley spoke again, excitement on her tone.

I was surprised that June hadn't spotted me yet. I crempted, standing up. Hadley noticed. "Oh this is Callum, have you met before? He was in the fantastic beasts movies."

June's eyes moved over to me. Fuck. Her expression immediately faltered, I couldn't tell what she was feeling. She was just standing there, staring at me.

I went in for a hug, she returned it. "Hi..."

"Hey," I smiled.

We broke apart, just standing there, still staring at eachother. I wasn't sure what to feel at her touch. It was strange. We had never been like this before...

"...so I'm guessing you guys do know eachother after all?" Hadley rises her eyebrows, crossing her arms over her chest.

"He's Austin bestfriend."

Ouch. That stung...no, why was I kind of sad that she only saw me like that?

"Yeah of course, I've seen you and Austin on premieres together before! How convenient then that you guys already know eachother," Hadley smiled again as we all sat down.

After that I didn't speak anymore to June, I only stole glances at her every once in awhile. It was like I suddenly could speak to everyone...but her.

It was driving me mad.

We engaged in conversation with the other actors and actresses, as well as the directors for the rest of the night.

Everyone decided to leave early, because shooting already started tomorrow.

Great.

I just hope June will actually talk to me by then.

21.05.2024

Updated the chapter, (26.05) it was way too short, sorry to keep you waiting!
Will publish the next chapter soon <33

(Not proofread💀)