trip to section 27 part three [edited]

The group arrived at gigantamax pokemon mission control room that surprised nemona and her friends to see many staffs at bottom level sitting down and looking at monitors with anne begins to explain to them, "this is gigantamax pokemon mission control room for our staffs looking at monitors searching for gigantamax energy wave from Every universes to affect wild pokemon transform into gigantamax pokemon started rampaging through the city so we send our best people in dna digivolve form and friends from every sections to defeat it five times and return to normal."

Nemona: "awesome, I hope to see gigantamax pokemon first time to show up at paldea region."

Dendra: "yeah including dna digivolve form too."

Lara: "yeah."

Anne smile: "you will."

"Hello there."

They saw captain Yvonne enter the control room with captain mei, and Tommy Oliver that's surprised dendra, she walk up to captain Yvonne and said, "it's honored to meet you in person, captain Yvonne. You were working with the legendary captain black of section 13 as right hand woman and took out bad guys with kalos leg style."

Captain Yvonne: "thank you."

Dendra look at Tommy Oliver and captain mei as she said to Tommy, "you're Tommy Oliver the power ranger who helped ash Ketchum and his friends out back in their day. Can I see your master morpher for first time." Tommy smile to pull out master morpher show dendra who gives out cute squealed little bit loud make every staffs turned around to look up at top platform with confused expression when nemona look at captain mei right next to Tommy Oliver and said, "you're mei aihara the captain to served of the league of the section alliance." Captain mei replied, "including new generation Jedi order too, kiddo."

Dendra: "awesome mei ol'girl (thought) I called captain mei nickname for first time, hehehehe."

Back at pokemon alternate world number eight

Cortondo city gym battlefield with liko and the others, she passed her test, revealing that during the Terastal training course and katy reward her a stamp on her rotom phone.

"Hey babe."

They faced towards across the battlefield to see rika approach them cause liko blushed so hard to see rika six hard abs and she said to her in kindness, "did you won your first pokemon battle against katy." She doesn't replied back to staring at six hard abs lately and Roy step in to help liko out begins replied, "yes she did, rika." She shake head from the trance and walk up to rika to place her hand on stomach feeling the muscle, rika said to her, "I been working out at left side of city to get in shape." Liko give her girlfriend with crazy erotic mode in few seconds then she stop begins shaking her head from the trance and said in calmy expression, "are you ready our first date at mesagoza city restaurant tonight, honey."

Rika: "you know it babe."

Murdock: "alright have fun on your date liko. I'm very proud of you right now."

Liko: "thanks Murdock."

[New edited chapter is out for today]