Chapter 17. Shadow gets taken

Neil and Wesley went at each other, fighting hand to hand battling each other. Knocking each other into the wall, breaking different things and dodging each other's punches. Mean while, shadow laid on the floor barely able to move or breathe, with the wolves bane running through her veins. She looked over at Neil and Wesley, seeing the two of them fighting each other. Along with seeing stuff broken everywhere, she kept her focus on the two of them, making sure that Neil didn't get hurt.

That was until, Wesley soon got a wire around Neil's neck forcing him to look at shadow as he tried to choke him. But this of course, made Neil try to get the wire off his throat. While looking at shadow worried for her, Neil didn't want anything bad to happen to her.

 While looking at shadow worried for her, Neil didn't want anything bad to happen to her

"Don't worry it won't kill her. Only will make her weak and unable to escape." Wesley said, smirking when Neil clenched his jaw but kept his eyes on the wolf. Before feeling Neil hit him on the back of the head, with a vase making him dazed and angry as Neil got the wire off of his neck and threw him into a wall putting a hole in it.

Neil tried to catch his breath, before going over to shadow. He unwoged and tried to pick her up carefully, only to be hit with a force tackle by Wesley sending him into his coffee table breaking it. He grunted as his back hit it, he felt some of the shards cut him a little bit . "About time you showed up." He heard Wesley mumbling, before hearing the voice of his sister.

"Eric didn't give me much if a choice. You know how he is. If was either help or let him kill my brother, to which I warned him to leave my brother out of this." Adalind said, looking over at her brother to see him trying to get up from his now broken coffee table. Making her look at Wesley with a stern look, even though her and her brother didn't get along she still loved him dearly.

"What the heck Wesley?! I said not to hurt my brother!" Adalind shouted obviously not to happy that, Wesley had hurt her brother only because he got in the way of the wolf. But Adalind looked over at the girl on the floor, realizing that she wasn't only the wolf but Neil's girlfriend. Making Adalind now know why, Neil was/had been putting up a fight, it was because he was protecting his girlfriend.

"He got in the way, so I took him out of the way. Your know Eric warned you to keep him out of the way, it's a shame really. Your brother seems to not know when to stay out of the way. Don't worry I will tell Eric that you kept him out of the way." Wesley said, as he zipped over to the girl and grabbed her, before disappearing with her out of the house.

"That wasn't the deal!" Adalind shouted as Wesley, not to happy that he not only had hurt her brother, but now had left with his girlfriend who was the wolf. That Sean had been looking for along with herself, for reasons but not to hurt her.

Neil grunted and tried to get up, to go after Wesley to get shadow back, but he only groaned in pain and laid still. "Neil I'm so sorry. I didn't know, she was your girlfriend." He heard Adalind say, before letting her help him up. Only to feel something, running down his arm and side. "Your bleeding." He looked down and sure enough he was bleeding, but there was also a sharp piece of glass in his side.

He gently sat his hand around the wound, he could fix it himself, but he felt kinda lightheaded and almost fell over but Adalind caught him. "Neil you don't look so good. Neil!" Was the last thing he head, before falling over completely on his sister, as he lost consciousness.