Chapter 16. Wolves bane?

Wesley smirked catching Neil looking back at Shadow, as she disappeared back behind the wall giving him a advantage to zip away chuckling darkly. Going over to the wall that she was hiding behind, and grabbing her making her eyes go wide as she tried to fight him. "No!"

Shadow was hiding behind the wall, listening to Neil as he spoke with Wesley whom was after her, for Sean's brother whom wanted her. She peaked around the corner, watching the two of them, before turning back around once Wesley had seen her. "No!" She shouted, as Wesley came around the corner grabbing her. She freaked trying to fight him, til he tried to hold her throat in a grip. She walked with Wesley, looking at Neil as Wesley held her throat.

"I will admit, this wolf is quite a beauty in human form. Such a shame though, that it has come to this." Shadow heard Wesley taunting Neil, seeing Neil's fully woged face and white eyes holding anger, yet worry to them. Not wanting to see Wesley hurt her, at all like he wanted to. Wesley chuckled darkly, as he tightened his grip on her making, her yelp looking at Neil scared. "I wonder what Eric would say, if I told him that Adalind's dear brother, is with the she wolf."

Neil turned around hearing shadow yelling along with hearing struggling. He turned around to see Wesley with his hand around Shadows throat. Making Neil clench his jaw, while trying to fight back, using his powers on Wesley because he was afraid of shadow getting hurt. "Let her go. She has nothing to do with what happened between the two of us. This is between me and you, not her." Neil was trying to keep his cool, but Wesley was really pushing his buttons.

"Oh that is where your wrong Neil. She has everything to do with this. Especially when her and my ex are friends, which is forbidden but then again you are with a guardian wolf." Wesley said, making Neil confused as to what he was talking about. "Didn't know did you? Well...now you do. And now you know why Eric's wants her. Because you two are protecting each other. Which is why, I'm gonna do this." Wesley pulled out a wolves bane, syringe and brought it to shadows stomach.

"No!" Neil shouted, watching as Wesley jabbed the needle into her stomach. Dosing her with wolves bane, making him lose it. Throwing Wesley into a vase and breaking it, while shadow also got tossed to the side because Wesley hadn't let her go. Making Neil look over at her, with wide eyes with a look of what have I done. Watching as shadow laid there, gasping and coughing like she couldn't breathe. He wanted to go over to her and help her, but he had to deal with Wesley first.

"You know Neil...you were like a brother to me. You treated me like family and looked out for me, but now we're enemies because you chose to protect that retched wolf. And fall for it!" Wesley said, before getting attacked by Neil and getting into a fight with him.