angstyyy

Anywayssss nevermind i changed my mind I will write today
__

The sun shined on scaras face. Ugh he mumbled he found the sun annyoying. He was still tired but he dindn't care he sat up from the pain feeling the pain on his back and ass. He remembered what happened and looked down seeing kazuha cuddling onto him like a big soon. He carefully shoved kazuhas arm away and stood up to get a shower.
Once he went to the bathroom he turned on the shower and went on in the bathub. The warm water hitted his back and stomach it was rather relaxing after what happened last night. How can such a mortal be so fucking ugh he cursed at himself rather then that he was a little tipsy yesterday.

Meanwhile with kazuha he got out of bed and quickly went to grab his clothes to wear it. After that he went towards the window and jumped out it he had work to do so why not. He failed his Mission for the first time it wasn't supposed to be like this....
He went home to get his sword and showered before going out again. He doesn't have time he has to think for a Plan to kill the son of the raiden shogun/ei. But he couldn't he didn't want to but it was the order of his Boss Kamisato ayato luckily he knew where the location is since scaramouche showed it but not intentionly. Pfft he felt like a manipulator

The next thing is he to sneak into his house again and climb to his room. He sure was lucky since the window was still open and scaramouche was still in the shower

He took his sword out and prepared himself. Slowly he went to the bathroom and opened the door seeing scara relaxed in the bathub while closing his eyes.

Kazuha came behind scaramouche and forcefully put his sword against his neck

Scara pov:"

Scaramouche opened his eyes to be meeting with a smile on his face. He still didn't see the sword against his neck

Kazuha looked at him with a sad expression. I'm sorry my love but it's gonna be painful close your eyes I will massage your back. Scaramouche was a bit suspicios but closed his eyes. He felt something painful on his neck. It hurts scara said opening his eyes to see blood on the water and on his body. He was looking at kazuha with a hateful expression now, his eyes cold like ice hid head was beginning to feel dizzy like hell was this the End of his life.

Kazuha only looked at him with teary eyes. I'm sorry but I have to, kazuha swung his sword on scaras neck again leaving a big mark.
He watched scara closing his eyes and his whole body falling in the water.
He was now crying he never cared for someone or loved someone except tomo. He wasn't sure why...it was only one night session with a vampire but why was his heart so mad in love with the boy.
Maybe it's destiny to feel love again but now...how can he save him when his beloved vampire couldn't breath and didn't move at all. Perhaps in the next life both of them would live a normal life, maybe the world of teyvat would change...

Dear archon I wish we could maybe meet again and would the World change for the future I guess we or I would find out. Like that he stabbed himself with his own sword on his chest right on his beating heart. Closing his eyes moving his hands closer to the dead figure laying on the water laughing quietly on last time before he wasn't alive anymore.

____________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed it have a nice day everybody 😉