4

I'm bad at writing headlines so might as well write this
____________________________________

You've been in the bathroom for about 30 minutes did something happened sorry for asking i'm just concerned, kazuha asked. Yeah i'm ok I just went to wash my face and got a call, scara was clearly lying but he tried to hide it to let kazuha know.

Kazuha knew about something that was wrong but he continued to not ask anymore so he just gave a small nod and smiled before ordering some Desserts.

You want some Desserts, I can order it for you kazuha asked, no no thank you I think i'm full, scara said.
If you say so, why dont you sit down I mean you stood there for a second kazuha said while smiling like an Idiot.

Ah yeah, scara sat down at his seat.

Kazuha just starred at scara's face admiring his beauty not knowing that it made scara a bit uncomfortable.

You know...you look so stunning, almost like a girl, kazuha said smirking.

S-shut up kaedehara its just my genes nothing to important, scara said a bit harshly with a flustered face.

Next day

Kazuha was back to work searching for vampires to kill when his one of his employee came.

Mr. Kaedehara we have a Problem.....there is a boy with indigo hair with blueish eyes that i saw drinking blood from a women.

WHAT, kazuha shouted... it cant be right tell me more about the features of the vampire..

Employee:" well he had traditional purple Red clothes and a weird hat. Got an electro Vision and yeah idk anymore

Kazuha:" tell me the location you last saw him and I mean it now do you fucking understand

Employee:" yes sir.

After some time of searching they finally arrived to **** and saw a dead body of a women laying on the ground lifeless nothing more then dried blood on her chest and dress. Kazuha was disgusted liker really disgusted, he couldn't believe what he saw...maybe not that surprised because he was used to see too much blood. It was the first time he was that serious it was even the worst case he saw. He quickly went towards the dead body and searched for something but couldn't find shit, just some bite marks.

Fuck he cursed, it fucking cant be...
He searched further till he saw a lake with a castle...where is he??

Kazuha went towards the Lake. It was bloodshot red. How is the Lake covered in blood i'm confused, he said.

Not seeing anyone behind him and got pushed in the Lake instead. He gasped for air, his Vision was blurry but could see the persons face....Scara. befire he could say anything further he drowned.

In the evening kazuha woke up in a large bed covered in a black comfy blanket that was thick and cozy. He was confused again how did he pass out and why is he here. It seems his mind was somewhere else

Your finally awake damn mortal
A voice could be heard next to him but still he cant see because his Vision is blurry

The person hit his head so he could see..it was scara wtf

Scara where am I why cant I remember what happened, kazuha asked

Scara:" your in the raiden castle dont ask

Kazuha:" your an vampire huh i've should know it since beginning but since I am that dumb nervermind. He pulled out his dagger.
Scara:" now now sweetheart you cant kill me what if my mother finds out ans kill you.. just let me taste your blood pls i'm hungry darling, he said in a flirty tone
Kazuha:" no and I dont care if i'm going to died i kill you no mather what
Scara:" senpai how about intead of killing me do something else

Kazuha was a bit surprised when scara called him senpai. He blushed at him saying it

Scara sat on his lap while having his thighs wrapping around kazuhas waist. He spoke in a flirty tone. I want you so bad...I want your blood, I cant resist my Feelings

Kazuha was more surprised now. What the heck are you doing get off now. He pushed scara of off his lap getting of the bed about to leave

Scara:" ouch...scara went towards kazuha pinning him against the door. You hurt my feelings. You can punish me for lying to you and being a fake mortal instead of killing me. He went down his knees grabbing kazuhas zip of his baggy jeans while looking at him.

Kazuha looked down embarassed about this..He cant deny it but he was turned one. Crap his dick was hard. Kazuha grabbed scaras head. Dont!

Scara:" why not I can please you if you want. Scara opened the zip of kazuhas Jeans with his mouth looking down kazuhas hard dick then takes off his underwear. He was surprised on what he saw...it was EXTREMLY big..scara smirked before putting it All in his mouth while chocking and gagging onto it..He teased him by sucking his dick with his tongue. Tears started forming into his eyes.
Meanwhile by kazuha he was enjoying it, he sure is good in doing a blowjob. Kazuha was groaning and moaning while pulling scaras head more and more making scara chocke.