Part 5

Y/n's pov

As per San's request we'll are going for shopping.

Right now we're all inside the car and Jongho is driving.

"I'll buy some new shoes" said Wooyoung.

"I will buy boxers , old one smells bad - " , "shut up San !!!" Screamed Seonghwa.

"Did anybody informed Yunho ?" Asked Hongjoong.

"I did , he'll be their with Yeji and His mother ." Mingi informed "what are you gonna buy ?" He asked me .

"Umm .. I don't know.. I don't like shopping too much." He looked at me blankly so others .

I earn a good amount but I prefer to save or invest them .

Author's pov

Later , Jongho was parking the car and others were waiting for him outside the mall .

They saw Yunho , His mother and Yeji on the other hand of the road .

He started coming towards them as soon and he saw them .

Suddenly a car in full speed was about to hit him .

He saw the car and his whole body froze , everyone screamed "YUNHO !!!"

The next second Yunho was laying on the ground  and You were upon him .

You saved him by pushing him before the car could hit him . His eyes were starting at your face and lips were inches away , you opened your eyes and meet his .

"Y/n , Yunho !! You guys ok ??" Everyone came running towards you two .

"You saved my son ." Said Yunho's Mom  "I owe you my child ." She was holding your hand and eyes were filled with tears .

You looked up at Yunho who was already staring at you "You okay ?" You asked , he just nodded.

Yeji's blood was boiling as everyone were praising you.

"Thanks Y/n" yunho said with a smile and you smiled back .

______

Yunho's pov

We all went inside , but I was completely zoning out .

She saved my fucking life .

I can't stop imagining that face of here ,  her eyes, the worry in them for me and her bravery.

She's so awesome .

Mingi shook me a little, bringing me back to reality "You okay ?"

"I don't know Mingi , I thought so low of her and she .. she's so amazing."

"Bro you have a girlfriend."

"I know Min but , .. I can't stop myself from thinking about what just happened , I treated her so rudely yet she didn't care of herself and risked her life to save mine ."

"And Now your mom is impressed with her , see ." Mingi showed me how my was talking so politely with Y/n and Yeji was roaming behind getting bored.

______________

In Yunho's house .

Me and mom were cooking together untill she mentioned Y/n again.

"That child is so sweet and beautiful, Why Don't you date her Yunho ?"

I smiled "Mom I have Yeji you know that ."

"I don't know why but I don't like her Yunho , she seems so fishy ., I like Y/n she's beautiful, sweet and a good being, isn't she ?"

"Y/n Y/n Y/n , who's she ?" Asked my dad getting annoyed.

Mom explained everything to him .

" That girl deserves a treat, Yunho call her for dinner."

"Sure dad ."

_____

I went home to take Y/n

As soon I opened the door of my room I saw Y/n holding my favourite Headphone that's now broken.

I looked at San who looked scared and his words were trembling b" Yunho actually I -" , " I broke it " Y/n cut off San's words and admit her doing.

"I was listening to music with them and - " , "OUT!!!!!!" I screamed on her !!

Her and San left the room and I went inside the bathroom for quick cold shower .

I came back to my room to take clothes that's when I heard them talking outside .

"Why did you do this ?" Asked San , "did what ?" She said .

"I broke the headphones, than Why did you told him that You broke it ? ."

"You were so scared San , I just did what a friend should , you are like a brother for me as well ."

I gasped listening to them . That means she's innocent again.

I opened the door and She looked at me warmly.

"Dad has invited you for dinner, get ready. "
She looked at San in confusion and nodded.

To be continued ~