WHO AM I!

I opened my eyes, I felt like I had been sleeping for 10 years, not just a few hours. I realized that I had a nightmare about a tree and a hand pullied me into it! I'm not sure about it. I heard my name, Laura. I looked around, but was I dreaming again? I seemed to be in a different place, not my room. Where am I? I heard my name again, Laura. I looked up and saw a beautiful girl, like an angel, with black hair and green eyes. Laura. She called my name again and said: What happened to you? I called you a lot of times but no one replied. I was shocked. I didn't know what to tell her! You have to know that there is no time, you have to be ready to meet King Auron, she said. What are you talking about? Who are you? And where am I? I said. Are you kidding me? Well, wake up, I don't have time for your madness, she said. I'm not joking, I don't know you so to joke with you. Who are you? Well, that's enough. I will come back to my home and there's no need to tell me what happened and how I got to your house, I said.

I stood up from the bed quietly and walked away, and she held my hand. What are you talking about, Laura? Are you okay? She said. First of all, how do you know my name? I said. I'm Andrea, your sister. Of course, I will know your name! What's wrong with you? She said. I can't stop laughing. Is that a prank from some silly channels or what?