Chapter 3

You looked at jimin and asked "what are you doing here?!"
Jimin turned his attention towards you before speaking "wdym? Did you forgot it's my girlfriend's house?" He said jokingly.

You shook your head to clear up your thoughts before you turned your attention back to Jennie.

"Hey, I was thinking... let's go to the amusement park today!" you suggested, trying to contain your excitement.

Jennie raised an eyebrow, her expression skeptical. "Uh, Yn, aren't you a bit too old for that? I mean, it's kinda childish, don't you think?"

You persisted, undeterred. "Come on, it'll be fun! We can relive our childhood memories and try out the new rollercoaster. Please, Jennie, it'll be a blast, I promise!"

Jennie hesitated, clearly unconvinced, but you could see the hint of a smile playing on her lips. "Fine, okay... but only because you're being so persistent."

Just then, Jimin spoke up from the couch.  "Hey, I'm coming with you guys."

You and Jennie exchanged a quick glance, both of us opening our mouths to protest. "No, Jimin, it's okay, we—"

But Jimin cut  off with a chuckle. "Don't bother arguing, I'm coming anyway. It'll be fun, I promise."

Jennie rolled her eyes good-naturedly. "I guess we can't escape it now."

You shrugged, resigned to the fact that Jimin was tagging along. "Okay, fine... the more the merrier, right?"

With that, the three of you set off towards the amusement park.

                      ⟣═══◎◌◎═══⟢

As the day wore on, the three of you reveled in the thrill of the amusement park, screaming with delight on the rollercoaster and laughing at the silly antics of the clown show. But eventually, exhaustion caught up with you, and you decided to take a break and indulge in some ice cream.

Jennie and Jimin opted for colorful cones, while you chose a cool mint chip ice cream sandwich. The sweet treat was a perfect respite from the summer heat and adrenaline-fueled excitement.

Just as you were savoring the creamy goodness, a sudden commotion broke out behind you. You turned around to see someone dashing towards you at full speed. Before you could react, the person snatched your bag and took off in a flash, leaving you stunned and bewildered.

"Hey, my bag! Stop! Come back!" you shouted, but the thief was already disappearing into the crowd.

Jennie and Jimin exchanged worried glances, immediately springing into action. "Let's go after him!" Jimin exclaimed, taking off in a sprint.

Jennie grabbed your hand, and together you chased after Jimin, weaving through the throngs of people in hot pursuit of the bag snatcher.

After trying your best to catch the thief, you guys gave up because the thief was too fast for you guys to catch.

"I think we should take help from the police station" jimin suggested as he was breathing heavily because of running too fast.

"I think he's right, Yn. We should tell the police" Jennie spoke up.

"Yeah. I think that's the only thing we can do right now" you said as took a deep breath.

                  ⟣═══◎◌◎═══⟢
As you pushed open the door to the police station, a sense of relief washed over you. Finally, you'd be able to report the theft and get your bag back. Jimin, Jennie, and you approached the desk, where a young police officer with a handsome face and a strong jawline greeted you. He couldn't have been more than 25 years old, with a charming smile and piercing brown eyes that put you at ease.

"Hello there. What can I help you with today?" he asked, his deep voice friendly and approachable.

You took a deep breath and launched into the story of the bag snatcher, describing the thief's appearance and the chaos that ensued. The officer listened attentively, nodding along, his eyes never leaving yours.

Just as you finished, the officer's expression changed to a smirk. "Is this the thief you guys are looking for?" he asked, gesturing towards a nearby cell.

Your eyes followed his pointing finger, and your jaw dropped in shock. There, sitting in the cell with a smug grin, was the very same thief who'd snatched your bag!

Jimin, Jennie, and you exchanged stunned glances. "How... how did he end up here?" Jennie stammered.

The officer chuckled. "Seems he tried to sell your bag to a vendor just outside the station. The vendor recognized the bag and called us. We caught him red-handed."

You couldn't believe the coincidence. What were the chances that the thief would get caught so quickly?

The officer handed you your bag, and you eagerly rummaged through it, relieved to find everything still intact. As you turned to leave, you shot the thief a triumphant glance.

You turned your attention back to the police officer and smiled softly.
"Thank you so much Mr....?"
"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. And you are...?" The police officer spoke up with a small smile.

"Yn. Lee Yn. Nice to meet you Mr. Jungkook" you said with a polite smile as you extended your hand offering a handshake.

Jungkook took your offer and after a handshake, he spoke
"Nice to meet you, too, Miss Yn"
You nodded as you, jimin and jennie stood up to leave.

As you guys left the police station, jungkook kept staring at your back profile with a tiny smirk before you walked away from his sight.

"So, i finally found you, Yn"

           ⟣─◎━━┉◈┉◈┉━━◎─⟢
(A/n: sorry for the late update. I was too busy with my mathematics test. Anyways,if you liked the chapter then don't forget to vote.

Random question: your favorite BTS song?)