I will just give him company because my heart won't listen to me anyhow, I will only think about him. I nodded to myself and made my way downstairs and the entire hall was silent without people and lights were off, I slowly went to door and opening it, I went outside.

I went and sat beside him, he looked at me confusingly but I didn't say him anything and started looking at people who were going here and there with their vehicles. After some 15 minutes he asked me "Why are you here?" I said without looking at him "Just wasn't able to sleep. I came outside and found you seating here alone so I am just giving you company."

He hummed and we again stayed in silence. This time I asked him "Why are you stressed?" he looked at me saying with little surprise "How do you know?" I chuckled bitterly saying "I can see from your face." He nodded saying "Nothing just stressed about work. We will go back tomorrow."

I nodded saying "Hmm, I was about to ask the same question." He said turning his face looking at road "Why? Are you not comfortable here?" I smiled looking at road saying "No it's not like that, I'm just missing kids and more than that home is home." He hummed saying "You didn't take all of your clothes from Ryan's home."

"Because I maybe going there again after going to Mumbai." Hearing me, this time he looked at me saying "Do you even know how our home has become mess without you? You have to know your responsibilities." I looked at him confusingly saying "But you said to me to go at Ryan's place because he needed me there, I can just do one thing at once or stay at one place."

He said looking at me "If I would have said don't go then? You would still have gone to him Neharika?" "No I wouldn't have if you would have said no." I said to him and he said "You're lying, you love Ryan the most, how can you deny him when he needed you?" I said "Same goes for you also and everyone is my family, I would have refused him saying come to home but you said I can go so I went there." He said with little annoyance "You never deny me then how can I know what do you want?"

Suddenly realization hit us that we fucking had our conversation, OUR WORDS? Did I confess him in our first conversation? I looked at him with all nervousness so did he. We were embarrassed, we turned our faces to opposite sides. My cheeks turned little pink because of embarrassment or say because of my confession.

"Hmm can we go to room now?" He said looking everywhere, I nodded saying "Are you ok now?" "Huh me? What happened to me?" He asked and I said "You were stressed." He said making me shock "I forgot about that when we started talking." I was just able to say "Ohhh ummm let's go then.." we both went inside without making any noise.

Coming in room he disappeared in washroom and I covered myself in blanket because of embarrassament. After few minutes I felt the bed sunking and heard "Good night." I replied and slowly looked at him. His back was facing me and I slept turning myself also.

--------------------

I woke up and went downstairs and helped them not forgetting to take out his clothes. At breakfast Aryamaan told everyone about our leaving, Rahul wanted us to stay but looking at Maa he said okay, means she stayed here for two days still wasn't able to forget about Massi. So, we thought to go back to Mumbai and I think Aryamaan also has some very important work there.

After that men went to their respective rooms and we ladies occupied kitchen for lunch, after lunch with everyone we bid bye to them saying take care and if they need something then please call us. Me and Aryamaan again started running away from each other like corona virus, we both were embarrassed because it was new to us.

We were in plane. Me, Sujal and Maa were in one room of that private jet and in another maybe Papa and Ayush bhai. Aryamaan was working seating on seat. After few hours, our flight landed safely.