ㄒ卄乇 乃ㄖㄚ丂.

Walker & Charlie & Leah & Dior & Parents

👆🏾Edited (by Joy/Me)

Walker and Charlie shop for their friends, and one of the boys gets into an accident, grand ending.
———————————————————————————————
Bro and Buddy

Walker and Charlie went together to buy stuff for the girls, Leah and Dior, who were hanging out.

Mr. Pete went with them, but just stayed in the car to give them some time to themselves.

Walker looked through the different aisles and saw some pretty cool stuff, but not Leah stuff.

Charlie found an aisle that screamed Dior's name. "You think she'll like this?" Charlie asked as he picked up a necklace.

"Dior would like anything you give her." Walker said with a nod. Charlie nodded with a 'that seems right' expression.

Walker still searched, looking for the perfect item for Leah.

"Dude. You're stressing yourself out. I know that Leah will love literally anything you get her." Charlie said as he put his hand on Walker's shoulder.

Walker sighed softly, and Charlie took his hand off his shoulder. "I know I just... Leah's special to me. And... I want her to know that." He said as he walked to a different aisle.

"I get it." Charlie said.

Walker zoomed the shelves. "Yeah, there's nothing he-" he stopped as something caught his eye.

"What is it?" Charlie asked happily.

Walker slowly reached down, and picked up a diamond ring.

It wasn't a typical diamond ring though. It had emeralds that were pink and tiny marbles surrounding it.

There were tiny diamonds surrounding the emblem 'L' on the side of the ring.

Walker turned the ring over to see the company by 'Lovexurious'. Walker smiled softly as he continued searching the ring.

"Is that it?" Charlie asked him softly with a smile.

"Yeah." Walker whispered.

Their dad called, just to check up on them.

A few minutes later, they looked for cute stuffed animals for them. They didn't really want anything, but if they found something, they'd get it.