One

A man named Dennis was watching an old movie eating popcorn in his TV. (A wild west movie which, there is a man shooting an outlaw in the desert while they are both in the train outside fighting off each other.) With down in the basement with dirty things like dolls and some materials such as a toolbox.

Used by his late father who owned the house. Now he inherits it. Living with his girlfriend named Tracy who works as a nurse, he always felt like the house is haunted and always feel his father's presence around.

This day, this particular day was no different. As he is watching, he thought he hears someone whispering to him "Son". Which is clear, because the voice literally is near his ear. He looked back and see there was nothing. "Tracy?" He asked, before he looks up the ceiling as he hears footsteps.

Knocking starts to appear from the door up in the stairs of his late father's basement. He began to check and paused the movie and put down the popcorn on the ground inside the plate. With one of the popcorn falling.

As he checks though, he sees his popcorn all falling together piecing a world that says son. The plate began to shatter on the ground. The tv went off and so does the lightbulb up in the ceiling. It is dim but atleast there is a lightbulb.

Immediately, he froze in fear and hears knocking sounds once more. Suddenly the lightbulb opened on its own, and hears his girlfriend's voice, who is finding him. Hears him screaming. Instinctively, Dennis runs off and opens the door to which he found her, wearing a nurse uniform.

He hugs her, and sees he is sweating. She asked him in a worried voice. "What happened to you?" To which he responded. "I am no one". The lightbulb all in the house suddenly shattered into pieces. He suddenly goes to the kitchen and grabs a knife.

Slowly she follows him and she sees. Her bag fell to the ground. He looks at her from behind and twisted his head, slowly but surely. He began to walk to her and stab her with his shadow showing off in the wall.

Blood is all over his body. He starts to laugh and calls. "911, what's your emergency?" They asked him. "There was a suicide". He replied to them and fixed his body up. He then hang up the call, and goes outside.

He morphed his body into another person. With cops running inside the house and they just passed through his body like a soul. 

See, I was just like you father. Evil and cunning, I will be like you. I will follow your footsteps. Just as you taught us how we should live our lives. We will take this body of this boy named Dennis. Vulnerable and weak." He says to himself. With him seeing robed people outside. They then disappeared.

Eventually Dennis found himself staring at his girlfriend, who began to look at him with confusion. "What the hell?" She asked him why is he looking at her. With a knife at his hands. He then dropped the knife. He then goes downstairs and sees the TV is still playing. Though he remembers clearly that he closed it.

Being paranoid himself, from the paranormal things that happen to him in the house. With also the weird daydream he saw. With him murdering her and morphing himself into another human body. What this daydream of his could mean something. Every single time he daydreams, he envisioned it as metaphors like what would happen in the future.

It happens everytime and refused this time this is just a random daydream. He began to sit on the kitchen, while Tracy slowly puts her bag down the ground. She began to ask him. "Are you okay?" To which he replied with "Yes. Yes-ye-" He says as he begins to fall down the ground and his voice starts to slur and his face began to look distorted. He then dropped on the ground.

His girlfriend's voice starts to muffle. His vision becomes blurred. Eventually after a few hours had passed by. He sees his girlfriend driving with a frantic look on her face. She then calls someone on the phone. "Philip, we can't do it right there! I don't want him to know about our relationship. Not right now!" She said, before she looked at him in the backseat of her car.

He disappeared all of a sudden. Which she began to blink her eyes as she blinks though. Each blink a shadowy figure began to move on the mirror towards her.

She starts to not look at the mirror, but she can't help but look at it. Her face began to drown in the shadowy figure's face. Morphing itself onto her.

Making the car crash. With a weird explosion that comes after - a weird liquid crystal that emits vapor and pressure on the car. Meanwhile a woman was walking to see Tracy's car.

She began to call for help and as a witness who saw the car earlier. Now had crashed. After a few hours had passed. Dennis found himself staring at his girlfriend once more. Before eventually he found himself staring at his girlfriend once more.

And once more. Repeatedly. More and more like a hypnosis,  for him to see. How beautiful it was. "Isn't it?" He says to himself. He then found himself staring at his girlfriend before she starts to slap him and he found himself slapping her instead.

Over and over again. As he blinked, he sees she is leaving the house. Eventually he sees himself staring at a void with nothing but black pitch. He then hears a voice.

Slowly echoing with it's eyes are everywhere staring at him. Looking at him dead eyed. Eyeballs start to pop up the void. The voice gets louder and louder and louder.

End of Chapter One.