With one snap of his fingers, he summoned a hundred of flaming daggers that were floating around him, the villain didn't have time to attack as the daggers stabbed them right into their vital point instantly killing them all within a blink of an eye. A lizard looking villain tried to run away but unfortunately Karoto shot him with his gun and now his lifeless on the ground.

The ground turned into a sea of blood and is now replaced by a shadow taking all dead bodies into the Abby's, a smile was plastered on karuto's face as he left to hunt more villains

Little did he know that the whole thing was caught on camera.

[With Izuku and the others ]

We could see aizawa fighting off a crowd of villains one by one in his own, class 1-A watching this completely terrified for their teachers safety,13 was hugging Izuku tightly.

Aizawa sent a powerful kick, but the villain block with his arm and punch Aizawa in the stomach causing him to fall in agony. The students desperately called out to their sensei as another punch was given to him.

korugiri"shigarashi one of them got away "

Shigarashi "WHAT!! I swear if it wasn't for the fact that your our escape root I would have decay you!!!!"

Korugiri"shall we use our trump card"

Shigarashi"Numo!!!!"

The said thing appeared from the portal , a disgusting bird like creature with a will build body that matches allmight.

Shigarashi "NIMO KILL THE STUDENTS!!"

Aizawa "NO!"

Aizawa attempted to use his quirk but failed as he was crashed to the ground by a foot broking every part of his body.

Seeing this the little angel began to cry but his expression remain unchanged. His tears never stopped flowing. He teleported out of 13 hold a few feet away .

His class Mates along with 13 shouted his name , but Izuku made a crystal dome around them.

Bakugo "OI!! THE FUCK WHAT IS THIS!!!"

He tried using his explosion, though it failed miserably.

Shigarashi "what's this? trying to play the hero now hahahhahhaha"

Izuku didn't respond which made the baby man angry. The ground began to shake as numerous Vines came out of the ground as Izuku stood there controling them. The vines captured the villain that attacked Aizawa along with the other small villains. As he came to Aizawa's side he stopped and stared at his uncle.

Izuku"let there be light"he whispered

Once that said a symbol appeared in the sky just like in their entrance exam, tiny balls of light came out spreading throughout the entire plaza , Aizawa's body began to recover slowly waking up to see Izuku staring down at him.