Announcement

Shubman Gill is facing a lot of problem in his family

Shubman Gill is facing a lot of problem in his family. His sister moved out because of him to a different country and no one knows where so both Keart and Lakwinder do not talk to them because of this.

Sara Tendulkar is a bubbly and has a loving family and she doesn't know what problem is. She has a perfect family, a perfect life. Will Shubman and Sara's love together overcome Shubman's problem or worsen it even more?

 Will Shubman and Sara's love together overcome Shubman's problem or worsen it even more?

SHUBMAN GILL

At the tender age of 24, he stands at the pinnacle of his cricketing career, a beacon of success admired by millions. His name echoes in stadiums, his face graces billboards, and his bank account burgeons with every boundary he scores. Money, fame, popularity—he has it all, yet his heart remains an empty crease, longing for the one victory that eludes him: the love of his family.

His sister, once his closest confidant and cheerleader, now a distant memory, has crossed oceans to put space between them. She left, her heart heavy with the belief that it was his actions that drove her away. The truth, a complex web of misunderstandings and unspoken words, remains buried beneath the surface of their strained relationship.

Under the same roof, yet worlds apart, his parents' silence is deafening. Their anger towards him, a constant companion that overshadows the cheers of the crowd. They share meals, but not conversations; they walk the same halls, but their eyes no longer meet. The familial bond, once unbreakable, now hangs by a thread, frayed by the weight of unshared successes and unhealed wounds.

SARA TENDULKAR

At 23, she is the embodiment of youthful exuberance and academic dedication, a medical student whose life is a vibrant tapestry of cherished family moments and the relentless pursuit of healing knowledge. Her love for her family is the bedrock upon which she builds her dreams, a love so profound and unwavering that the very notion of 'problems' seems foreign to her blessed existence.

She walks the halls of the university with a smile that's contagious, her laughter a melody that resonates in the hearts of her peers. Her presence is like a breath of fresh air, infusing every room with joy and light-heartedness. She's the friend who remembers birthdays, the student who shares her notes, the daughter who calls home every night just to say "I love you."

Her life is a celebration, each day greeted with the same enthusiasm as a child opening a gift. She finds happiness in the little things—a shared joke between classmates, a successful diagnosis in class, a quiet evening with her loved ones. To her, every moment is precious, every experience a treasure.

In a world where everyone has a favorite something, she has become everyone's favorite someone. Her kindness is her signature, her empathy her gift, her spirit her legacy. As she dons her white coat, stethoscope in hand, she is not just a medical student; she is a beacon of hope, a reminder that in the midst of life's complexities, there are those who carry the light of simplicity and love.

 As she dons her white coat, stethoscope in hand, she is not just a medical student; she is a beacon of hope, a reminder that in the midst of life's complexities, there are those who carry the light of simplicity and love