fifty-nine.

||

As Ni-ki and your parents proceeding to go back into the water, you and Jake had been sitting down eating some watermelons and some other fruit.

"Does salt water make your eyes red ? " Jake added.

"Yeah kind of, why ? " You said eating a grape.

"I don't know, how bad do they look ? " Jake said moving closer towards you.

You looked at his eyes, they were definitely a bit red.

"Well, they're not terribly red, but I would still take a little break. " You said moving his hair back to look at his eyes a bit more more.

"They kinda sting. " He said rubbing his eyes.

"Jaeyun, don't rub them silly, just lay down and shut your eyes for a little bit. " You said.

"But I promised Ni-ki I would play volleyball with him. " Jake said.

"Just take a little nap first, you can still play with him after your nap goofball." You said.

"I'll have dad play with him for a bit, okay? " You said.

"Fine, okay. " Jake said finally laying down in the tent.

"Ni-ki! " You said calling for him.

"Yeah? " He said walking over too you.

"Play volleyball with dad for a bit, Jake needs a bit of a nap, his eyes are starting to sting. " You said.

"Is he okay ? " Ni-ki said.

"Yeah, of course, just too much salt water for him, he should be okay in about 20 minutes. " You said.

"Ugh, but dad's lowkey ass at volleyball. " Ni-ki said.

"Yah! Ni-ki! I am not that bad son." Your dad said overhearing Ni-ki's comment.

You laughed.

"Ehhh kinda dad. " Ni-ki said.

"Come on, I'll do good, I promise, throw the ball son! " Your dad said.

Ni-ki smiled and ran to play volleyball.

You grabbed Kiro and walked along the beach, Your mom came up from the water and walked along with you.

"Jaigya, can I ask you something ? " Your mom said.

"Of course eomma, anything." You said.

"How come you still haven't been in a relationship? " Your mom added taking Kiro off his leash.

"Eomma. " You said.

"I'm just concerned honey, you're already 22. " Your mom added.

"I don't know to be honest, I think I'm just nervous. " You said.

"You know, appa was my first ever boyfriend. " Your mom said.

"Really? " You said.

"Yes, crazy huh ? " Your mom said.

"Eomma, I think it's very sweet, that means he really was your first love. " You said.