one.

||
Morning of the move in...

It was day two of your exciting start in Seoul, you were still a bit jet lagged from the flight yesterday as you quickly gathered all your things from the hotel and headed downstairs towards the lobby.

Today was the big move in day.

You were filled up with excitement from top to bottom as you waited in line to check out of your room.

"Next ?" The clerk at the desk had said.

You walked up to the counter

"Oh hi. " You said.

"Hi there, what can we do for ya Miss ?" The clerk girl had asked.

"Oh, I just have to check out of the room I stayed in ?" You said.

"Okay got'cha, what's the last name love ?" She said.

"Oh, it's Pierce?" You said.

"Kaira?" She added.

"Yes. " You said with a smile.

"What a beautiful name, where are you from ?" She said as she signed you out.

"California. " You said.

"Wow, so this is very new to you then ?" She said.

"Very. " You said.

"First time in Seoul? " She said.

"No, it's my second time. " You said.

"Aw, well welcome back sweetie. " She added.

"Thank you. " You said.

"Of course ! Well you're all set sweetie ! thank you for staying with us !! best of luck too you. " She said.

"Thank you !!" You said.

You headed outside shortly after that.

Your car had already been ready for you, you opened the trunk, put the rest of your stuff in it, and headed towards your new apartment.

You were so amazed at all the buildings and scenery as you drove along the roads of Seoul taking in all the beauty.

You forgot how beautiful it was...

10 minutes later...

You made it to your apartment garage and parked your car in your spot,  you got out and gathered all your things and headed towards the lobby.

"Hi there ! How can we help you ? " The front desk lady asked.

"Hi, um I just need the keys for room 2110 ? " You said.

"Oh, are you the new renter ? " She added.

"I am. " You said.

"Kaira is it ?" She smiled.

"Yes, that's me haha. " You said.

"Perfect ! Let me just grab those for you really quick. " She said going to the back to grab your keys.

"Okay. " You said as you waited patiently.

"Here you are sweetheart, elevators are just right through that hallway, and your mailbox will be on the second floor. " She said.

"Okay thank you !! " You said headed towards the elevators.

"Enjoy honey !! " The lady said once more.

You headed towards the elevators and waited anxiously to go up to your apartment.

||
You made it to your floor and looked everywhere for your room, the hallways were super long, you were kinda lost.