Sublime~4

"What did you say?" Muffins asks laughing on the other end. I hear Nick's voice. "Yeah, remember those two guys? They tryna fuck ol' girl." Is she seriously telling him my business like I'm not on the other end?

"Oh you talking bout those two dudes that came in the bakery?" Nick laughs "You finna let them spread those cheeks, huh?" He says to me. Her trifling ass put me on speaker.

"Finna, isn't a word, Nick." Since we having a three way convo.

"How 'bout 'petty'?"

"Sub, you need to baptize that coochie! Bring that shit back to life! How long has it been?" Three years but I don't say a word. "Exactly," she annunciates every syllable like she knows.

"Your shit wheezing, girl! It need mouth to mouth." Nick chimes in. I swear these two be doing the most.

"My shit ain't wheezing! Okay? So stop! But..."

"What's holding you back?"

"I don't wanna get ran through, okay! It's two of them! They look like they packin'. You could literally see the dick imprint through the jeans." She knows I've only ever slept with one other guy. Tyson. My ex husband who was my first and the man I thought would be my last.

"Kegels were invented for this very purpose," Nick iterates in a British accent like a narrator on a nature show. I roll my eyes. Bruh. Come on.

"Nick applied for a personal trainer job," Muffins changes the subject. She's proud. I could tell.

"Yeah I'm about to get these fat hoes in shape."

"This is about me! Come on guys. Focus. I don't know what to do!"

"We literally just told you! Go get yo' back blown out!"

"O-kaaayyy but if shit go wrong I'm blaming you."

"Alright girl. I love you. Byyeee."

There's a pause then I hear Nick's voice. "You gonna let them run up in that pussy raw, huh? You women are nasty!"

"Bye, Nick!" Nick was the brother I never wanted. Muffins is more like the sister I've always wanted; beautiful and intelligent with a head for business. She's owns and runs a successful bakery. One of the few people in my life that I don't have to play mother hen to. And with all these positive attributes she still has poor taste in men. Sorry not sorry but Nick a whole deadass bum. A bum rolled up in a buff and tattooed package.