CHAPTER ▄▄▄ 1.01

★ !  001 ⠀੭⠀a will to live║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│█║▌│ █║▌

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌

AFTER ABANDONING YOUR FRIENDS, you were running as fast as you can, as well as quietly as possible not to alarm the black creatures, lurking in the woods.

You didnt know how this happen, you and your friends were running away from the creatures then it pounce on your friends. You were shocked, suprised and frightened for your life as you kept running. Somewhere they can't see you.

You were now hiding in a tree with lushly leaves just so they wouldn't see you as you took a break. Then after this you would be running again to you and your friends' hideout, a bunker where the monsters cant catch you or your supposedly friends.

'The bunker is so far away..why did we even adventure this far..?' You thought to yourself as you were leaning against the tree trunk, not ready to run for your live again.

You knew one thing about this dimension, if you die you will get brought back to the human dimension. You felt happy that your friends went to the human dimension again but that would mean you are the only survivor, here.

You looked at your phone, it's still 7:00 am its been stuck like that since two months ago. You groaned as you decided to run again, not caring if you died or not. You slid your phone down your pockets and zipped it up.

You then got off the tree quietly, but then you snapped a few branches on the way down, the creatures looked at you, and you immediately started running again.

You were a fast runner but not as fast to surpass the creatures incredible speed. You won awards from taking part of running competitions, you were almost confident to outrun them, but speaking of your achievements isn't something to brag about as you tripped on a rock, you then blacked out.

"Is she waking up any time soon?"

You heard people speaking, were you in the human realm? No you couldn't be, there no way.

"No..but her lack of injuries is strange"

Your eyes flustered open and you were meet with 6 people. One with long orange hair, blonde hair, brown haired twins, a brown haired and a lighter brown haired.

The brown haired man was bandaging you as you woke up, surprising him. You looked at your at your bandaged arms, "Thank you.." You smiled at him. He seemed to be flustered by your comment.

You then looked at the group and they were talking , you felt nervous to abruptly interrupt them, you had to know what was going on. "Uhm..sorry to interrupt you..but who are you guys..?" You asked.

"Oh shes awake!" The brown haired girl said as she went up to you, "Hello! Are you feeling better?" She asked as she looked at your new freshly changed bandages, "yeah.." you smiled, then another brown haired boy pulled her away,

"Taylor she could be a phantom.."

"Oh..but she doesn't look like one.."

'Oh her name is Taylor' you mentally noted that. Then an orange haired girl came up to you, she looked familiar but you couldn't piece out what it was. "How do you feel?" She asked, as first you thought it was the injuries, "Im okay-"

"No Im saying in mentally" the orange haired girl said in a stern tone, making you nervous then you realized something, you sighed. "If you think im one of those creatures then Im not.." you said. "i am a human.." You said it again to make sure, but her gaze on you never left.

"Uhm...who are you guys..?" You said again loudly just so you could take their attention. "We are in the same boat as you" the blonde haired men said, "I mean...I could see that but...what's your names..?" You asked.

As they were introducing themselves, one name caught your eye, 'Ashlyn banner.' During middle school, there was a girl named 'Ashlyn banner' ,she would be alone, no matter what. You've tried to befriend her or just talk to her but she would ignore any advances you had.

The only time she would ever talk to you is when she couldn't work alone during group projects. So Ashlyn having the same name as the girl you tried to befriend was skeptical.

They were all sitting near you, in a circle. You noticed Logan bandaged stomach, "Were you attacked by the creature?" You asked. "Is that what you call the phantoms?" Taylor wandered.

"Yeah...? What do you call them?" You were surprised that they named them, instead of calling them creatures. "We call them phantoms because Ashlyn hear the same thing these creatures makes" Aiden explains as he gestures to Ashlyn earbuds.

You hummed in response, 'is that why Ashlyn..' you mind wondered to something but quickly shook it off. "Ive wondered how you guys came to this dimension.." You asked, since they were also in this predicament, maybe your experience would be similar.

" it started from a field trip to Savannah for a project. Well, we were walking there was a women who offered us a haunted house tour of a house-" As Taylor began to explain, you suddenly remembered something.

"Was it sorrel weed house?" You asked abruptly, the group was suprised you knew about the house aside from them, Ashlyn turned to look at you, "you went there to?" She asked, having a surprise expression while Aiden chuckled silently.

"Yeah! I went to Savannah doing the holiday to visit one of my friend's relatives when suddenly a woman at the same house, then when-" "You were inside this dimension, im guessing?" Aiden continued, causing you to nodded in agreement.

"And we haven't left this dimension since going to the Sorrel weed house.." You added, the group was shocked, you and your friends haven't left this place for approximately two months.

The group suddenly felt surprised how you survived for many weeks. "And you have been surviving here?! With no food or water?!" Taylor was surprised and concerned for you, it felt nice.

"Yeah..but we managed.." You smiled anxiously, trying to reassure Taylor. "Shouldn't you be going to your friends? Wouldn't they be worried?" Tyler spoke out, the sudden reminder of your friends made you stiff.

"..uhm they aren't here anymore.." You knew the reason why they weren't here anymore and you felt guilty because of it. Seeing your said expression, Taylor intertwined her fingers with yours, "well do you want to be with us? It must be terrible to survive without anyone to rely on" Taylor suggested.

Your eyes widened, you appreciate the gesture but you scared that your recklessness would result in the same result as what happened to your friends. You sighed, "okay.." you smiled.

You finally had a will to live.