𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝚌𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜

★🪦⋆。 °⋆ ▌━━━━━━━━━
it almost worked - tv girl

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ 💭 ⋆。 ▌𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓, 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍. Morning light streamed in through soft curtains, cutting through the early mist and glowing like a halo around the messy curls of her hair. The juice of the peach runs over her fingers, sticking them together in sickly sweetness. Each taste of the soft flesh awakens her morning daze. The sweetness of the scent challenges the salty smells of the eggs, toast and bacon she'd prepared. Sally had taught her to cook from an early age, it was one of those simple things that she enjoyed, she used it to fill her empty time.

Percy and Sally were still asleep, likely enjoying their Sunday morning lie in. Every now and then she would pass by Percy's open door and marvel at the way the sunlight glowed through his hair. He always seemed so peaceful when he slept, and she thought the way he drooled in his sleep was almost innocent. He was still the kid she used to know, before everything.

She was still wearing the jacket he'd given her. It was comforting, and despite their age and height difference, it fit well. Percy often chose clothes in a slightly bigger size, and she wonders if it's because he knew she liked to borrow some of them.

She hums softly to herself as she bites down on the last piece of peach. It was staggered and broken, but the sound filling the empty air was comforting. She pauses to drink from her dark cup of coffee, the sugar and strength washing over her tongue, before she starts again. It was strange how quiet her mind was, like the dead had decided to gift her a morning of peace in the warm sunlight.

"Morning."

She turns to see Percy, bed head galore and drool still wet on his chin. He rubs the sleep from his eyes with one hand and scratches his stomach with the other, disturbing the blue cotton of his thin sweater. His eyes gleam at the sight of food.