" I'm so glad you're home. I missed you."

" I missed you too Hernandez."

" Um so this is my very old friend, Andrew who serves in the Air Force and it's been like forever I seen him." She said crying again and giving me another hug.

We talked for a bit before we had cake and she opened her presents. I saved my present for her actual birthday. As the night was getting too late, she said all thanks for coming, wishes and presents.

Driving home was usually a race between Ally and I back in the days. I turned my head and saw Ally giving me the look and as soon the light turned green and we drove off. I saw her dance a little bit in the car as she won.

" Haha, I win again Rodriquez." She said looking at me. She stuck out her tongue at me and then gave me a hug.

" I'm glad you're safe home." She replied with a huge smile on her face.

@AllyBrookeOfficial my oldest and an proud friend, @LtRodriquezA66 is home. He's in the Air Force. So proud of him. Missed him too much.

" Your phone is about to blow up just so you know." She stated after we took a picture and posted it on Twitter and Instagram. I smiled and nodded knowing how cute she looked. She looked happy. I gave her a hug before going back to my house.

" Andy, do you want to come in, we can watch movies like we used to?"

" Okay, let me say goodnight to Sarah and I'll come back okay?

" Alright see you soon. Tell her I say hi for me."

" Will do, let your window open.

" Already ahead of you Andy." She said smiling and winked at me.

My friends and family calls me Drew but Ally is the only person calls me Andy. I like it.

After I tucked in my little sister, I changed into something comfy and headed over. Again I saw her talking to him. She looked real sad. I didn't want to bother her and I was going then back but she saw me and signal me to come in.

" Who is she? She stated to yell. " Well you know what I'm done. Have a great life." And with that she threw her phone and started crying. I kneeled down next to her and letting her cry on my shoulder. I rubbed her back slowly back and fourth and kissed her head. I was in pain because she was hurt.

"I'm sorry, I just broke up with him. He lied and we kept fighting for a while now and today was the last chance. And now I got your shirt wet and keep rambling on."

" Hey. Hernandez it's all okay, you're going to be okay." I said looking at her

" How you know? She asked, grabbing tissues.

" Allyson, you're the most amazing person I know. You're cute, beautiful and funny. You're Ally Brooke Hernandez, my very best friend. "

She smiled at me and gave me a hug but we fell on each other. She was laying down on top of me and her eyes met mine and I realized how beautiful she really looked. I moved some of her hair of her face and she smiled.

" Thank you so much Andy. That means a lot and you're so sweet." She said in a whisper.

" You deserve the world, Alls and you're really beautiful."

" Thank you." She sat up slowly and I stopped her.

" Will it be okay if I kiss you?" I asked.

She nodded and I moved closer to her and kissed her lips. She and I opened our eyes and smiled.

" Wow. Kiss me again." I smiled and started kissing her. We ended up cuddling watching movies late. I got to say it was really good to be home. With my best friend.
The next morning, I looked at her, smiling and gave a kiss on her head. I had her present in my pocket and decided to get it from my jacket.

She woke up and smiled at me.

"Hi." Said in her sleepy voice. It was really cute.

"Morning." I helped her up and told her I had something for her.

"Awww, Andy you didn't have to. You coming home is enough and last night was perfect. I want this with us. You." She said holding my hands.

"You're my best friend. Of course I got to. And are you sure? I don't want to rush into anything unless you really want to."

"Sí. Last night made it clear and you alone make me happy. I want to be your girl if you'll have me."

"Ah I wanted to ask you in a very special way."

"Why?

"You deserve to be treated like a queen and all of the universe and you're very special to me."

"Oh my gosh, Andy I know you're so special, sweet and what you said it better than all the fancy stuff."

"You sure?"

"Sí."

"Okay, Allyson Brooke Hernandez, will you be the honor to be my girlfriend?" Said giving her necklace.

"Oh my gosh. Sí sí sí!! Thank you so much Rodriquez. Will you put it on for me?"

"Sí. And I'm glad I'm yours."

"Me too." She gave me a hug and we were about to kiss but her mom walked in.

"Ally- oh hi, Drew. Want Waffle House?!"

"Yes!! And mom, I need to talk to you."

"I'll head home and get change okay?"

"Bring your family with us, I guessing you will want to spend time with her." Her mom said looking at Ally

"Mommmm" she said blushing and I laughed and waved at her.

- Hernandez. 💫
So my mom knows. I didn't even say anything. "

- Rodriquez 💞💫
Ha. I figured. My parents know now, I told them. Sarah was like finally.

- Hernandez 💫
Awww haha. Sarah is my favorite. Cute. Can't wait to see you. I want to kiss you again.

- Rodriquez.💞 💫
Me too. Come over.

- Hernandez 💫
I'm outside cutie.

I saw her short body at my window. Sarah ran up to hug her. I winked at her and gave her a hug.

At Waffle House was great, and for me and Ally it felt right. I felt so normal and comfortable around her. I had my arm around her and holding her hand. She had her other hand on my leg as she was talking to our friends, Sarah and Brandon. Sarah was excited for us which made me happy. Brandon knew it and was happy for us.

I hope you like it!!

☺️